The Student Room Group

Is it suitable for me to wear lingerie?

I am a 15 year old and want to start wearing lingerie, mainly some more decorative bras and maybe some teddy suits (there is a set that I really like, including a garter belt, but I'm a little more unsure of that). Just to clarify, I am wearing them for myself as I feel more confident when in prettier items, and would not be showing them to anyone else. The only thing that the public may see is the teddy suit, as I like the outfits people put together when they put a top on and then the lingerie over the top. So is it acceptable for me to purchase a few items?
Reply 1
Original post by a.k.jones
I am a 15 year old and want to start wearing lingerie, mainly some more decorative bras and maybe some teddy suits (there is a set that I really like, including a garter belt, but I'm a little more unsure of that). Just to clarify, I am wearing them for myself as I feel more confident when in prettier items, and would not be showing them to anyone else. The only thing that the public may see is the teddy suit, as I like the outfits people put together when they put a top on and then the lingerie over the top. So is it acceptable for me to purchase a few items?

Tbh it is your choice if you want to. Like idk now would be a good age but its honestly your choice. This is from a guys perspective so idk maybe im just being dumb aha
That's fine, many of my friends did this when they were in their mid teens. :smile:
Buy whatever items you like and see whether wearing them improves your mood or self-esteem.
But don't let any guys from your school know where you do your lingerie shopping or agree to send photos to anyone who asks for them.
Reply 3
Original post by londonmyst
That's fine, many of my friends did this when they were in their mid teens. :smile:
Buy whatever items you like and see whether wearing them improves your mood or self-esteem.
But don't let any guys from your school know where you do your lingerie shopping or agree to send photos to anyone who asks for them.

100% agree with this. Like a lot of female friends I knew too started out maybe 16,17 ish. Make sure youre doing it for you tho not for anyone else, especially at this age. Like @londonmyst said as well make sure that the guys dont find out or dont send explicit pics to anyone
Original post by londonmyst

Yeah I must agree with Londonmyst...not for the first time lol!

U should do it, u seem to be clear headed and know how to handle ur desire. I love to read abt other girls being self-confident and exploring safely with self-control and a careful plan like u.

I really wanted to get lingerie when I was 15. But it was hard at that time coz of living situation.... extended fam in the home as well as sibs. Instead, I was 16 when I met master then I slowly acquired it...we used to shop together for it and it was sooo fun even before we reached the bedroom. I loved feeling sexy and desirable and he got such a kick out of asking the sales girl what she thought about the look for me. Wearing it with him got me so into the mood... him too lol! It had a super powerful effect on my first peer-age date and I knew how to handle myself by then. I love wearing it for him now, every time we meet I use lingerie to put myself in the mood...I get horny just putting it on bcoz I know I will have a great time in it and out of it! It's like a goodtime aura, confident, sexy, fun and totally me.

So I have to say... good 4 u girl! U go!

btw if u do want any more specific advice feel free to pm me. I remember that first time shopping for lingerie well!
Original post by a.k.jones

what is a teddy suit? I think it is completely normal but what do you intend to do after wearing it? if it is for self pleasure go ahead but don't go on sending nudes to people. that is so not worth it.
If you feel comfortable wearing it then go for it, don't worry what other people might think,

Quick Reply

Latest