Ellahsgajah
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi i don’t understand this question ‘Has the role of the individual been the main reason for the change in power since medieval times?’ Could someone help me answer it please,its a 16 mark question
I need to include
3/4 PEE paragraphs
A conclusion
Use a variety of examples from across the entirety of power and the people
Show excellent knowledge
Clearly answer the question in the conclusion

But I have been sent home off school isolating for two weeks
And i dont have my book to get any information/help
Im just not sure how to start writing it like ik not sure ok what to say
IReallyDoNotKnow
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I have done a similar question for the health topic, but the structure is the same for power.

Pick 3 Factors which are important in the development of power (e.g. role of individuals. religion etc.). ONE MUST BE THE FACTOR FROM THE QUESTION. In your cased role of individuals.

Intro: Describe 3 factors and define argument (e.g. Whilst religion played a huge part in the development of power, role of individuals was more significant because....)

Para 1: Medieval Period, describe all of the factors and how significant each were in the time period. Compare and contrast, and see if any factors link in with each other,

Para 2: Early Modern Period (Renaissance - Modern) Same thing as para 1 but with different time period

Para 3: Modern period: same thing as para 1 but with different time period

Conc: Justify why your chosen factor was the most important factor, by comparing and contrasting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (31)
13.78%
Virtual campus tours/open days (50)
22.22%
Live streaming events (21)
9.33%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (22)
9.78%
A uni comparison tool (51)
22.67%
An in-person event when available (50)
22.22%