The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Looking for someone to take over a studio apartment tenancy

Hello Everyone:

I’m looking to transfer my tenancy at Urbanest Westminster Bridge due to an unexpected change in family circumstances. The flat is a fantastic fourteenth floor private luxury studio with direct views of the London eye, Parliament, and Westminster bridge. The studio itself is comfortable, secure, with plenty of storage, and ideal for students in London and/or students splitting their time between studies and an internship. The studio is equiped with a bathroom, kitchen, and extensive study space.

Wireless connection is included, 24/7 front desk, two laundry rooms on-site, as well as lovely nearby restaurants, grocery store, and cafes.

The price is £509 a week and would run from December 2020 until September 2021.

DM me for photos or additional information.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hello Everyone:

I’m looking to transfer my tenancy at Urbanest Westminster Bridge due to an unexpected change in family circumstances. The flat is a fantastic fourteenth floor private luxury studio with direct views of the London eye, Parliament, and Westminster bridge. The studio itself is comfortable, secure, with plenty of storage, and ideal for students in London and/or students splitting their time between studies and an internship. The studio is equiped with a bathroom, kitchen, and extensive study space.

Wireless connection is included, 24/7 front desk, two laundry rooms on-site, as well as lovely nearby restaurants, grocery store, and cafes.

The price is £509 a week and would run from December 2020 until September 2021.

DM me for photos or additional information.

Where is your apartment is located and is there any hidden cost and kindly share the photos with me...
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by johnuk8
Ok, i will DM you my number, but please only send detailed clear pics...

Of course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending