Is it true you shouldn’t you an iPhone as soon as it is released?

Watch
Unkownspecie
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’ve heard you should wait a few months as the new batches always have problems? Is this true? Can someone share their experiences please.
Thank you
ArtmisKco
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I phone 13 Plus X Max will be out by then if you wait a few months!
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Doesn't just apply to iPhones, it's most tech in general.

However for android phones if you wait a few phones, the next version will come out :lol:
Unkownspecie
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ArtmisKco)
I phone 13 Plus X Max will be out by then if you wait a few months!
Exactly!! That’s why I want to get it on release but I’m hearing all these things about first batches having problems
AcseI
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Unkownspecie)
I’ve heard you should wait a few months as the new batches always have problems? Is this true? Can someone share their experiences please.
Thank you
It's not universally true, there's no guarantee there will be issues. However being an early adopter does often mean you'll experience the most bugs. Nothing can be truly tested until you get it in the hands of consumers. This applies to physical goods like phones, but also to digital goods such as video games.
PTMalewski
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you
You shouldn't buy Iphone at all in the first place.
Mustafa0605
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That’s not true, they’re tested very thoroughly and the software is the same as the recent previous generations. Besides if you wait a few months, you’ll only be several months before a new iPhone comes out.
AcseI
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mustafa0605)
That’s not true, they’re tested very thoroughly and the software is the same as the recent previous generations
Many electronic goods are tested thoroughly, they still have bugs when they hit the hands of consumers. This applies to both hardware and software. No amount of factory testing will ever compare to millions of people actually using your product.
username5409490
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you
It's a terrible decision. That's my opinion. Same goes for FIFA.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (173)
14.59%
I'm not sure (54)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (346)
29.17%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.95%
I'm not a current university student (578)
48.74%

Watched Threads