luckyangel_.x
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Is Camphill grammar school for girls a good place to go to for sixth form? What are the teachers and the people like?
ssag1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by luckyangel_.x)
Is Camphill grammar school for girls a good place to go to for sixth form? What are the teachers and the people like?
I have no idea but I have applied there. I think it is highly unlikely that I will get a place tbh. Have you applied?
luckyangel_.x
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by ssag1)
I have no idea but I have applied there. I think it is highly unlikely that I will get a place tbh. Have you applied?
Yep I applied. I don’t know if I’ll get in either to be honest, what were your predicted grades like?
ssag1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yep I applied. I don’t know if I’ll get in either to be honest, what were your predicted grades like?
Our school hasn't given us any predicted grades because of the current situation but in my mocks I got 9999998887. What are your predicted or mock grades like if you have them?
luckyangel_.x
Rep:
?
(Original post by ssag1)
Our school hasn't given us any predicted grades because of the current situation but in my mocks I got 9999998887. What are your predicted or mock grades like if you have them?
Ohh you should definitely get in with those grades then that’s so good! I got mostly 8’s and a few 7’s.
ssag1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
That’s still really good! I hope so but it’s really really competitive from what I’ve heard and apparently they value applicants with lots of extra curriculars as-well which i don’t have😬
luckyangel_.x
Rep:
?
(Original post by ssag1)
That’s still really good! I hope so but it’s really really competitive from what I’ve heard and apparently they value applicants with lots of extra curriculars as-well which i don’t have😬
Oof I don’t have many extra curriculars either aha 😂 from what I’ve heard they’re really strict ab everything and give detentions for the smallest things so 😬what other school have you applied to
ssag1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Oof I don’t have many extra curriculars either aha 😂 from what I’ve heard they’re really strict ab everything and give detentions for the smallest things so 😬what other school have you applied to
I'm not surprised tbh. I've applied to King Edwards handsworth grammar for girls, sutton grammar, qm boys and girls and bishop vesey. Which other ones have you applied to?
luckyangel_.x
Rep:
?
(Original post by ssag1)
I'm not surprised tbh. I've applied to King Edwards handsworth grammar for girls, sutton grammar, qm boys and girls and bishop vesey. Which other ones have you applied to?
Qm and five ways. What’s your first option
ssag1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Qm and five ways. What’s your first option?
Oh yeah I applied to five ways as well so probably that. But it's a bit far from where I live. What's your first option?
luckyangel_.x
Rep:
?
(Original post by ssag1)
Oh yeah I applied to five ways as well so probably that. But it's a bit far from where I live. What's your first option?
Five ways is my first option too😂
ssag1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Five ways is my first option too😂
Let’s hope we both get in then🤞🏼at least I might know one person from there. Do you know of anyone who already goes there or is applying there?
luckyangel_.x
Rep:
?
(Original post by ssag1)
Let’s hope we both get in then🤞🏼at least I might know one person from there. Do you know of anyone who already goes there or is applying there?
Omg noo idk anyone from there or applying. Wbu? 😭😭
ssag1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Omg noo idk anyone from there or applying. Wbu? 😭😭
No! I'm acc really nervous about moving to a different sixth form
luckyangel_.x
Rep:
?
(Original post by ssag1)
No! I'm acc really nervous about moving to a different sixth form
Same I’m really nervous about that too 😭 also have you heard anything back from five ways yet. Queen Mary’s have got back to me, but not five ways. Wbu?
ssag1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Same I’m really nervous about that too 😭 also have you heard anything back from five ways yet. Queen Mary’s have got back to me, but not five ways. Wbu?
I think for five ways it's purely a results day process, so they won't make us any conditional offers or anything. But QM have got back to me as well. When do you think Camp Hill might get back to us? I haven't heard anything from them.
luckyangel_.x
Rep:
?
(Original post by ssag1)
I think for five ways it's purely a results day process, so they won't make us any conditional offers or anything. But QM have got back to me as well. When do you think Camp Hill might get back to us? I haven't heard anything from them.
To be honest, I think camphill might do the same process as five ways then. Haven’t heard anything back from them yet either
ssag1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
To be honest, I think camphill might do the same process as five ways then. Haven’t heard anything back from them yet either
Probably. Do you think they're still going to do interviews?
luckyangel_.x
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ssag1)
Probably. Do you think they're still going to do interviews?
I HOPE NOT interviews would probably be the reason I don’t get in😭😂
ssag1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I HOPE NOT interviews would probably be the reason I don’t get in😭😂
Same. I'd be saying the completely wrong things
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (187)
5.02%
Uncertainty around my education (545)
14.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (417)
11.19%
Lack of purpose or motivation (513)
13.76%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (184)
4.94%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (222)
5.95%
Loneliness (313)
8.4%
Financial worries (138)
3.7%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (145)
3.89%
Exposure to negative news/social media (168)
4.51%
Lack of real life entertainment (212)
5.69%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (333)
8.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (351)
9.42%

Watched Threads