JosephDB
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everybody,

Is anybody else applying for Law Senior Status/Graduate Entry/MA Law/GDL here?

Where are you applying to if so? And where are you doing your first degree?

I've come across a couple of you but was interested in seeing if there were any others. Perhaps we can collect any information we come across and offers that we get here.

Best of luck to all of you!
The Lou
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, so far, my list is:
ULaw
City
Greenwich
Brunel
QMUL

But, I've heard concerning things about QMUL from long-time Londoners and am now looking to replace it. Looked at SOAS but their curriculum doesn't look useful in Canada.
JosephDB
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by The Lou)
Yes, so far, my list is:
ULaw
City
Greenwich
Brunel
QMUL

But, I've heard concerning things about QMUL from long-time Londoners and am now looking to replace it. Looked at SOAS but their curriculum doesn't look useful in Canada.
I'd say that QMUL is by far the best on that list. Its law school is very good. City second.
UniofGreenwich
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by The Lou)
Yes, so far, my list is:
ULaw
City
Greenwich
Brunel
QMUL

Hello The Lou

Glad to see you are considering University of Greenwich

Please sign for our next Virtual Postgraduate Open Evening 11 November 2020 to learn more about your course of interest from Greenwich academics, as well as all the career-boosting and financial support opportunities that the University offers.

Please let me know if you have any questions
The Lou
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JosephDB)
I'd say that QMUL is by far the best on that list. Its law school is very good. City second.
Yeah, but, I heard they only give pro bono opps to 20 students per year. Verifying this at the moment, but, that'd be a huge drawback.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (95)
28.44%
No - I have already returned home (44)
13.17%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
18.56%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (33)
9.88%
No - I live at home during term anyway (100)
29.94%

Watched Threads