How do I show my problem solving skills in a personal statement - physics

Watch this thread
lauren.studies
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello,
I would really appreciate some advice . I'm applying to study physics next year (currently in year 13) and I'm in the midst of constructing my personal statement and I'm just having a bit of a problem trying to think how I can show that I am a good problem solver ?
Thank you for any help,
- L
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi
Describe your problem solving abilities as much as possible. Use any real life situations as examples and then explain any relevant skills which you have gained as a result. Good luck! Focus on the importance of good problem solving skills as well, be very honest here. Provide a list if possible too.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi
Describe your problem solving abilities as much as possible. Use any real life situations as examples and then explain any relevant skills which you have gained as a result. Good luck! Focus on the importance of good problem solving skills as well, be very honest here. Provide a list if possible too.
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
It's generally better for your grades to speak for themselves, as well as your reference to talk about things like that. Your PS is focused on your interest in the course. The way you write about something can also show your problem solving skills
sqrt of 5
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
nvm
Last edited by sqrt of 5; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.47%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (43)
25.9%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.2%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.42%

Watched Threads