lovestudent
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I think it is so unfair that people can't stay over their partners house or date at the moment. I like this girl but I haven't been able to tell her I like her yet and even if I did what would be the point because I would not be able to kiss her or spend the night at her home
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
assuming your talking about new lockdown rules

i don't know about anyone else but where i'm from people could honestly give less ****s
lovestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ray_Shadows)
assuming your talking about new lockdown rules

i don't know about anyone else but where i'm from people could honestly give less ****s
Yeah but I wouldn't be able to spend the night with her or be able to kiss her as it is breaking the law. My stepsister is on holiday with her boyfriend at the moment and she lives with him but I wouldn't be able to
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Idk why you're listening to the conservatives of all people. One rule for us, one rule for them. That's unfair.
Ray_Shadows
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lovestudent)
Yeah but I wouldn't be able to spend the night with her or be able to kiss her as it is breaking the law. My stepsister is on holiday with her boyfriend at the moment and she lives with him but I wouldn't be able to
mmm i hardly doubt anyone would kick up a fuss to report you (unless you live around some really *****y people)

and i really doubt the police are monitoring who goes to whose house
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yep, its definitely worth risking someone's life for a kiss, isnt it now...

In the nicest way possible, life is not always fair. Its just something you have to learn to deal with.
Scottishlad888
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
As a single guy from Scotland l am allowed to ask a girl to my home and she can stay if she wanted to and we can snog all night and day thats the scottish Government rules
lovestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Yep, its definitely worth risking someone's life for a kiss, isnt it now...

In the nicest way possible, life is not always fair. Its just something you have to learn to deal with.
Yeah but how long is this going to last for.
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Scottishlad888)
As a single guy from Scotland l am allowed to ask a girl to my home and she can stay if she wanted to and we can snog all night and day thats the scottish Government rules
well the Scottish government didn't **** up the handling of corona like the conservative ****ers did. Sturgeon is actually decent at her job compared to Blondy McArseh*le of England.
Last edited by CosmicApathy1; 1 week ago
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Scottishlad888)
Although I wouldn't put it that way, it's the same in England, too. If you live alone you can just say they're in your support bubble and there's a sweet FA anyone else can do about it.
lovestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTL94)
Although I wouldn't put it that way, it's the same in England, too. If you live alone you can just say they're in your support bubble and there's a sweet FA anyone else can do about it.
I don't live alone though. I live with my parents, she is at uni and lives with her parents as well
lovestudent
Rep:
?
Can hotels stop you from sharing with someone you don't live with. I could just say they live with me and they would have no idea
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Can hotels stop you from sharing with someone you don't live with. I could just say they live with me and they would have no idea
The hotel staff will call the police and you have to pay by Bankcard and give your home details and your date of birth and mobile number l went for a haircut and they took my mobile number and full name its for track and trace
RogerOxon
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think it is so unfair that people can't stay over their partners house or date at the moment. I like this girl but I haven't been able to tell her I like her yet and even if I did what would be the point because I would not be able to kiss her or spend the night at her home
There are a few steps before that.

The virus doesn't care about what is fair. How many people should die just to stop you complaining?
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
She is not your partner yet so how can you date her you have not even asked her out yet
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Quick fling in the alley way?
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CosmicApathy1)
Quick fling in the alley way?
Tin cat alley cats lol
Bexjw
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
As ‘unfair’ as it may be, there are people who are hospitalised and can’t have visitors. I worked a COVID ward last night and it’s horrendous that you can be so ill or struggling mentally and still deprived of connections with family and friends.

Not being able to tell someone you like them is a very small issue in the grand scheme of things. You’re also not ‘banned’ from dating. Just be sensible.
Last edited by Bexjw; 1 week ago
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The rules on social distancing don't stop you from telling a girl you like her!

But you are getting ahead of yourself assuming she'll like you back and want you to stop the night. If she wanted to date, there's plenty of getting to know her first before what you are thinking about.
student4559
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Surnia)
The rules on social distancing don't stop you from telling a girl you like her!

But you are getting ahead of yourself assuming she'll like you back and want you to stop the night. If she wanted to date, there's plenty of getting to know her first before what you are thinking about.
Well she is the only one who got me a box of chocolates after I had a operation so yes I do think she likes me. But how on earth can you go on dates if your not allowed anywhere with someone you like/allowed to get close or allowed to stay overnight together
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (177)
14.46%
I'm not sure (56)
4.58%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (360)
29.41%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.86%
I'm not a current university student (596)
48.69%

Watched Threads