**** head car salesmen

Watch
Beer boy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
We went to look at a Kia Stonic for a potential new family car and we test drove it. We probably would have been picking it up on Monday IF the salesman wasn’t a **** head, he was just arrogant, he didn’t seem right for the job, he seemed moody and ****. It’s like the receptionist was better than him and she’s probably on a 10th of his pay. It’s just stupid, like mate you have a good job that’s well paid it’s not like you are working in pissing McDonald’s or something so why can’t you just be good, the guy lost the sale and probably has lost loads of other sales. There was a salesman there who was friendly and everything in the same garage on the same day. Even like I said above the receptionist was friendly and she’s probably not getting near as much as the salesman. It’s just pathetic, he’s not doing himself a favour and he wasn’t doing us a favour and he’s not doing other customers a favour. His driving wasn’t the best either coz he drove to the fuel station because the vehicle needed a fuel top up.

Has anyone had a similar experience?
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Beer boy)
We went to look at a Kia Stonic for a potential new family car and we test drove it. We probably would have been picking it up on Monday IF the salesman wasn’t a **** head, he was just arrogant, he didn’t seem right for the job, he seemed moody and ****. It’s like the receptionist was better than him and she’s probably on a 10th of his pay. It’s just stupid, like mate you have a good job that’s well paid it’s not like you are working in pissing McDonald’s or something so why can’t you just be good, the guy lost the sale and probably has lost loads of other sales. There was a salesman there who was friendly and everything in the same garage on the same day. Even like I said above the receptionist was friendly and she’s probably not getting near as much as the salesman. It’s just pathetic, he’s not doing himself a favour and he wasn’t doing us a favour and he’s not doing other customers a favour. His driving wasn’t the best either coz he drove to the fuel station because the vehicle needed a fuel top up.

Okay
Beer boy
Rep:
?
(Original post by IWMTom)
Okay
Yes, have you had anything similar happen?
vix.xvi
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago

Nah never happened to me
But I don't drive so idk lol
Beer boy
Rep:
?
(Original post by vix.xvi)
Nah never happened to me
But I don't drive so idk lol
Have you been with a family member to buy a car before?
vix.xvi
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Have you been with a family member to buy a car before?
Yeah..
Beer boy
Rep:
?
Yeah..
How was the guy selling the vehicle? Was he a **** head or was he actually decent?
Like you aren’t going to sell anything if you are a **** sales guy
vix.xvi
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
How was the guy selling the vehicle? Was he a **** head or was he actually decent?
Like you aren’t going to sell anything if you are a **** sales guy
Lol why do u care so much abt the **** head guy
Obvs he was a **** head but you don't need to get so worked up about it

Forget it mate and carry on with Ur life
Beer boy
Rep:
?
Lol why do u care so much abt the **** head guy
Obvs he was a **** head but you don't need to get so worked up about it

Forget it mate and carry on with Ur life
It just was because we could have had a new car coming
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (91)
13.85%
I'm not sure (30)
4.57%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (212)
32.27%
I have already dropped out (14)
2.13%
I'm not a current university student (310)
47.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise