Am I too late to apply for a graduate scheme?

Watch
dopamine112
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I finished my Bachelors and then Masters 3 years ago. I was working during this time in healthcare setting in a corporate environment but seems that in order to move up for some more interesting healthcare jobs I may need further qualifications, which I don't have. That would mean I would have to study more, which I don't have money for. I was thinking to look for graduate schemes, which would be related more to business, but was wondering if these schemes are looking more for people who had just finished their studies. I'm 28 by the way.
Daniel Niyi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by dopamine112)
I finished my Bachelors and then Masters 3 years ago. I was working during this time in healthcare setting in a corporate environment but seems that in order to move up for some more interesting healthcare jobs I may need further qualifications, which I don't have. That would mean I would have to study more, which I don't have money for. I was thinking to look for graduate schemes, which would be related more to business, but was wondering if these schemes are looking more for people who had just finished their studies. I'm 28 by the way.
According to the information placed on the NHS GMTS website, age was not mentioned at all, but I dont think your age is a problem, plus there is provision for persons that have worked or still working in the NHS, hence those persons would be around your age or older, so I think you are eligible to apply
Student-95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sometimes they say you need to have graduated in the last X years. If it doesn't say that then you're fine to apply.
dopamine112
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
thank you guys
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.56%
I'm not sure (56)
4.63%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (354)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (588)
48.64%

Watched Threads