Only like god, only trying to get to next dimension. Sick of people.

Watch
SaucissonSecCy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
As titled. Anyone feel like this about this soulless world? One too many sociopaths and parasites. I'm done. All i care about is trying to do better with god. For the next realm. Thats hard enough when i hate people so much. I believe humanity is going to be extinct for good reasons.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
I agree with you, it’s a souless sociopathic world we live in nowadays. Don’t worry though, a higher power is watching all of it happening, and karma is real.
SaucissonSecCy
Rep:
?
I just pray to be with god and go to the next realm now. Sick of the flesh creeping at so many opportunists and sick of the soulless hell created by the pre extinction era humans. Oh and why is pre extinction a source of such smugness also?
SaucissonSecCy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
I agree with you, it’s a souless sociopathic world we live in nowadays. Don’t worry though, a higher power is watching all of it happening, and karma is real.
I know. I would have said rubbish when I was an athiest. But ive seen revelations because of how bad it is, literally revelations. It gave me faith in the universe and meaning in god. Not humans though, they just keep trying to twist the knife in. Actually that would be nicer than what theyve done. clue is it involves unending surveillance and theft of privacy, as they drip with greasy self congratulation.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
personally, I think seeing the good in the world helps get closer to god. I am a pessimist, but I do think that optimism is needed.
resitsutd
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This is hilarious, can’t believe people still think this 😂 ....

There’s good in this world if you look and find it, but come in wake up, GOD, lol, please.
Last edited by resitsutd; 1 week ago
Ramipril
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have no doubt humanity will become extinct at some point. We're due another mass extinction in the next couple million years or so and let's face it, most modern humans have no survival instinct if they were shoved 'back into the wild'.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (180)
14.55%
I'm not sure (57)
4.61%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (363)
29.35%
I have already dropped out (36)
2.91%
I'm not a current university student (601)
48.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed