The Student Room Group

Accommodation for internships.

I hope to do a summer internship next year with one of the top 4 UK banks (according to market share). I know that the large investment banks give summer interns financial support to relocate, and arrange accommodation for them, but are the Top 4 banks likely do to that too?

If anyone has had to relocated for an internship, I would like to know how you arranged the accommodation. I come from a family that has no savings, even though I earn my own income, I expect relocating for the Summer will be financially challenging.

(I am aware with Covid, I may have a virtual internship, but I want to prepare in case I don't).
what are you muslim
Reply 2
Original post by hafiz sab
what are you muslim

What do you mean?

If you're questioning why my family has no savings, I would like to first state Muslims are able to have savings, according to their religion they're just unable to gain interest on the money they save; although they can invest money as a partnership and share the profits to add to their savings.

My family has no savings due to our economic position.
(edited 3 years ago)
I never considered moving away for internship as have no money to move, parents not willing to fund.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending