Books to read before applying to study economics at Cambridge/LSE

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What books should I read before applying to Cambridge or LSE to study Economics? Which books will look good on my personal statement and/or during discussion in the actual interview? Please recommend books which will help me learn more about the Economics and its applications in the real world.
_Jonneh_
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I attached a reading list from LSE (I think) that my economics teacher sent me, I'll be applying there too. Also I'm sure LSE doesn't do interviews by the way, anyway good luck with your applications!
Attached files
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by _Jonneh_)
Hey, I attached a reading list from LSE (I think) that my economics teacher sent me, I'll be applying there too. Also I'm sure LSE doesn't do interviews by the way, anyway good luck with your applications!
Thank you so much
LSE
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What books should I read before applying to Cambridge or LSE to study Economics? Which books will look good on my personal statement and/or during discussion in the actual interview? Please recommend books which will help me learn more about the Economics and its applications in the real world.
LSE does not interview for any of our undergraduate degrees. A list of suggested reading can be found on the programme page.

I'd also recommend visiting the Undergraduate Economics Virtual Open Day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
23.53%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (11)
32.35%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
8.82%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
17.65%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
5.88%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
5.88%

Watched Threads