The Student Room Group

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ An aesthetic kinda lifestyle ♥

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperiorPotato
20201105_194210.jpg20201105_194157.jpg20201105_194147.jpg

omg so neat! That looks so good spud! :hugs:
Original post by Rufus the red
I don't think anyone has ever said that it's any good and most people have trouble reading it.

Bruh your handwriting is cool af it's perfect for aesthetic of history
Original post by nikkiblonsky
I suck ass no wonder I'm so annoying

About time you realised but I'm glad you've finally realised :h:

About time you realised but I'm glad you've finally realised :h:

agreed Rufus ur handwriting is perfect for history ngl
It's good enough that I automatically hate you.

Edit: hate you more.

I do not compute does that mean it's good?

I hate you too :h:
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
omg so neat! That looks so good spud! :hugs:

Thank youuuu
I do not compute does that mean it's good?

I hate you too :h:

Thank youuuu

np hehe

:colonhash:
:colonhash:

That's a compliment you wet microwave take it. I will now demonstrate why it would look good.
im a lowlife and insane

yeh we know
(っ◔◡◔)っ My Life

So I'm gonna talk about a few things here.
Im gonna be honest - Im not okay. I cry nearly every day due to the pain of my IBS and then my head is always helping and Im always thinking im a disappointment and im always sad and wanting to cry all the time. Then I feel like I pray all the time for others yet I get nothing in return like everyone has turned on me and that Im being kind and nice for what? to get shouted at 24/7 and to have people staring at me all the time and me feeling insecure and the voices in my head put me down so much and my anxiety is just making me worried 24/7 and then my insomnia makes me lose sleep and honestly I feel like my life is messed up. Then im always fake smiling making sure everyone else is happy but what about me? im not half the time I just want to bang my head against a wall and cry but at least the people around me are happy why should my feelings matter?
honestly idk if im even okay anymore -I didn't come onto here for sympathy im sorry if I sound like im coming here for sympathy cus im really not I just needed somewhere to spill my thoughts and feelings.

another thing I've ditched my life - no waking up at 3:30 am and doing basketball and stuff. My insomnia is getting worse so I've decided to stop overworking myself and stuff and with me and myself I don't feel like in a state where I can do loads of stuff all the time so I've ditched my extremely overworked lifestyle.
another thing, so many people might get mad at me for this. So I said last Sunday I would audition for the drama production and tomorrow is the last day to audition and I still haven't auditioned. I know I know I said I would but I still don't know if I should. Like I want to but idk something is holding me back - I've been feeling so sad and in pain all week so ig that may be the thing that's holding me back from auditioning. Im having second thoughts on auditioning - like I can sing and act well (looking at my grades in drama I get top grades so im good at acting and in singing I've been singing since age 2 so im good at singing and acting) but idk if I should audition - I need some honest opinions pls.

*sigh Im sorry guys usually Im very happy and cheery and telling everyone positive things but im at a state where I just can't focus and concentrate and hate myself. I just hate life and at school, I cry literally every second and even if I tell people nothing gets fixed its like a war with me that I cant win - im sorry this sounds os depressing and I shouldn't be sharing sad things like this - im sorry I bet all of u are gonna be annoyed for me sharing such sad stuff instead of my usual happy thoughts - sorry guys.

Right now im just listening to NF - his songs relate to me so much especially Let you down and Hate myself - literally these 2 songs reach out to me so much honestly make me cry more but literally relate to me so much.

Anyways that's the end of the update hehe.
Sorry if this has made u upset or anything I just needed to let out some stuff.
imma end on a nice note and say hope u have a great rest of the week guys,
Zara x

Zaraaaa. :bawling: You don't need to feel bad for expressing how you feel. You should know by now that so many people adore you on TSR and we'll be here for you whenever you need it most. :console: I hope things start looking up for you and remember to do whatever makes you feel better. If that means not auditioning, then so be it. What matters is your health and well-being. :hugs: Hope things look up for you. :redface:

Excuse my lateness I'm alive. :biggrin::biggrin: Soon I must die again.
default.jpg
Point proven good bye
@jellybellyb Late like always :innocent:

:colondollar:
aight guys im off for tonight hehe - cya all tomorrow!
Thx for all the support guys and for all the lovely comments u guys gave me - it really helped when i wrote that sad update and u all said such nice things.
Thank u guys.
Ive realised that at times life is sad and sometimes its good and we just need to wait for them good things and enjoy life as much as we can and believe we can get through the hard times - I WILL get through this hard time hehe.
Have a great evening guys and ill speak to u all soon,
Bye for now!
Zara x
Original post by jellybellyb
Zaraaaa. :bawling: You don't need to feel bad for expressing how you feel. You should know by now that so many people adore you on TSR and we'll be here for you whenever you need it most. :console: I hope things start looking up for you and remember to do whatever makes you feel better. If that means not auditioning, then so be it. What matters is your health and well-being. :hugs: Hope things look up for you. :redface:

Excuse my lateness I'm alive. :biggrin::biggrin: Soon I must die again.

Thank u Jerry - this has helped a lot :hugs:
I've got to go now but I'll speak to u tomorrow!
baiii x
yeh I'm a stupid, oven-obsessed rat and what about it?

Nikki darling this is just embarrassing and sad to see 😔😔 You should really get help my prayers are with you xx
I was switching my personality to go out and see my friends!
dw has a problem.jpg

awww no dont changeeee we like u as u are g xx
Thank u Jerry - this has helped a lot :hugs:
I've got to go now but I'll speak to u tomorrow!
baiii x

Okee dokee. :biggrin:
That's a compliment you wet microwave take it. I will now demonstrate why it would look good.

Point proven good bye

I'll be fine if I go back to the 19th century but what about now?
also it may say im still online but its cus I always keep my tsr tab open even when im not using my Chromebook soooo yh i may not reply till tomorrow hehe but yh bye for now guys! x
Original post by M_Zara
awww no dont changeeee we like u as u are g xx

agreed Nikki we love u just the way u are hehe xx
I'll be fine if I go back to the 19th century but what about now?

It's not a common one now so take it as a rare gem

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending