buying new phone now or black friday

Watch
catfanny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
shall i buy the samsung s20 off the samsung website for 670 or shall i wait to see if they do deals during black friday?

my current phone is going to ****, been waiting to buy a new phone for my birthday since july when i smashed my screen.

its now near my birthday but i dont want to wait 6 weeks for the black friday sales just to find out that the price has barely changed.

will prices change that much during black friday compared to now?
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you really need that particular new phone? I have my doubts. Black Friday or January sales may include it, but may not. If it is that good, very unlikely.
Ninaxx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Black Friday! If you are desperate and you really need it then right now would be a good choice!
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you're buying outright rather than on contract, it could be worth holding out. The S series are long in the tooth by smartphone standards by the time Black Friday rolls around and they are known to put decent offers on.
tinygirl96
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you actually need it?
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by tinygirl96)
Do you actually need it?
Did you actually read their post?
Kogomogo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Can get a refurb for 550 right now if you don't mind it being not new.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (643)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (814)
42.37%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.68%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.48%

Watched Threads