mhal1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I am starting my EPQ this year and I have a clear idea of what I want to create for my artefact but I have no idea what the title should be. I want to create a display piece which represents how quickly we are burning through them and how essential they are to ecosytems as well as global economies and how we would struggle without them. Within the essay I would also mention how it is hard to make changes to the rate due to political and economic factors and how these could be addressed.
I'm open to any title suggestions because I can't think of anything .
Thank you x
bassplayer347
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mhal1)
a display piece which represents how quickly we are burning through them
sorry mate, what's "them"?
mhal1
Rep:
?
(Original post by mhal1)
Oops, I meant natural resources XD
(Original post by bassplayer347)
sorry mate, what's "them"?
Oops, I meant natural resources XD
bassplayer347
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
'A demonstration of the rapid (could probably use a better adjective lol) rate in which human consumption is depleting the earth's natural resources'?

I'm not really an expert but I hope you can come up with something - I found writing mindmaps really useful it's okay if you struggle coming up with a title as the EPQ moderators like to see change and development, so it's probably better for your grade if you change it a few times
Last edited by bassplayer347; 1 month ago
mhal1
Rep:
?
(Original post by bassplayer347)
'A demonstration of the rapid (could probably use a better adjective lol) rate in which human consumption is depleting the earth's natural resources'?

I'm not really an expert but I hope you can come up with something - I found writing mindmaps really useful it's okay if you struggle coming up with a title as the EPQ moderators like to see change and development, so it's probably better for your grade if you change it a few times
Oooh, that's a very good idea and thanks for the tip XD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (75)
27.17%
No - I have already returned home (32)
11.59%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (57)
20.65%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (30)
10.87%
No - I live at home during term anyway (82)
29.71%

Watched Threads