Mcdonalds phone interview help?

Watch
Loreto2018
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I've been invited to a telephone interview at Mcdonald's. I have selected my time slot but what happens next? Will they ring me or do I have to ring them ? They haven't even given me a telephone number to call them with. Any help would be much appreciated thanks.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Loreto2018)
So I've been invited to a telephone interview at Mcdonald's. I have selected my time slot but what happens next? Will they ring me or do I have to ring them ? They haven't even given me a telephone number to call them with. Any help would be much appreciated thanks.
They'll ring you. In the meantime, prep yourself for interview questions, competency-based questions, read up about McDonald's e.g. their values, history etc. to show you want the job and are committed to working hard. Good luck
Emily~3695
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had one a couple of weeks ago, they sent me a zoom invite the night before, is yours on zoom or actually on the phone cos everyone I’ve asked had theirs on zoom😊
Loreto2018
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Emily~3695)
I had one a couple of weeks ago, they sent me a zoom invite the night before, is yours on zoom or actually on the phone cos everyone I’ve asked had theirs on zoom😊
Hi, it just says telephone interview in the email.
CJ202020
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, it just says telephone interview in the email.
How did the interview go? What questions did they ask?
Loreto2018
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CJ202020)
How did the interview go? What questions did they ask?
It was great, very relaxed. They asked about my availability, experience and how I would travel there. However I've been invited to another zoom group interview tomorrow and I'm quite nervous about that.
CJ202020
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It was great, very relaxed. They asked about my availability, experience and how I would travel there. However I've been invited to another zoom group interview tomorrow and I'm quite nervous about that.
Congratulations, that's great news! 🥳

Can you remember the specific questions and your answers?
Loreto2018
Rep:
?
Congratulations, that's great news! 🥳

Can you remember the specific questions and your answers?
Thanks a lot. I think there are 3 interviews in total. How many have you had so far?
CJ202020
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks a lot. I think there are 3 interviews in total. How many have you had so far?
Really? 3 interviews? I've got my first phone interview next Tuesday 😭

What questions did you get asked?
Loreto2018
Rep:
?
Really? 3 interviews? I've got my first phone interview next Tuesday 😭

What questions did you get asked?
They will ask you if you are at college/uni and what you're studying. Then they asked me why Mcdonald's?- research the company and give them a few facts . If there were 100 people in the room, why should we give you the job?- talk about your communication and teamwork skills and why you would be great with customers. Then they'll ask when you are available to work- try to be as flexible as possible, so i said im available all weekend and friday evenings and finally they ask for your uniform size incase you are successful. Good luck you got this!
CJ202020
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
They will ask you if you are at college/uni and what you're studying. Then they asked me why Mcdonald's?- research the company and give them a few facts . If there were 100 people in the room, why should we give you the job?- talk about your communication and teamwork skills and why you would be great with customers. Then they'll ask when you are available to work- try to be as flexible as possible, so i said im available all weekend and friday evenings and finally they ask for your uniform size incase you are successful. Good luck you got this!
Thank you for all the information, it'll help me a lot 😊

For the phone interview, did they call you or did you have to call them?
Loreto2018
Rep:
?
Thank you for all the information, it'll help me a lot 😊

For the phone interview, did they call you or did you have to call them?
They will call you
CJ202020
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
They will call you
Thanks 😊 how did your zoom call go?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (714)
33.85%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (903)
42.82%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (399)
18.92%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed