mcmaster77
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was on the project q website filling out my candidate proposals etc and a question has come up which I completely do not understand. can anyone please paraphrase/elaborate for me? the question is: The courses of study or area(s) of personal interest to which the topic relates

thanks in advance!
bassplayer347
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
- Is there a subject that you study at school that is related to the topic you chose e.g. science, art?
- Is it a personal interest instead, one that you don't study at school e.g. music, sports?

It's that simple. Basically, where did the idea come from and which part of your life does it relate to?

Hope this helps x
mcmaster77
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by bassplayer347)
- Is there a subject that you study at school that is related to the topic you chose e.g. science, art?
- Is it a personal interest instead, one that you don't study at school e.g. music, sports?

It's that simple. Basically, where did the idea come from and which part of your life does it relate to?

Hope this helps x
ok thank you x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (641)
33.54%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.18%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.78%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads