The Student Room Group

I am actually only half my age (well just over half)

I've just randomly had a realisation. I am 21 years old, but have only been awake for around 60% of this time (I sleep 10-12 hours per night). Therefore, I have only been awake and properly living for around 12.5 years. How can I still be 21 if this is the case?
I've already spent over 8 years of my life sleeping.
I meannnnn, you've been alive for 21 years, regardless of how much you've slept so your 21 lmao
Reply 2
Original post by TheAnxiousSloth
I've just randomly had a realisation. I am 21 years old, but have only been awake for around 60% of this time (I sleep 10-12 hours per night). Therefore, I have only been awake and properly living for around 12.5 years. How can I still be 21 if this is the case?

I'd love to see a peadophile use that defence in court lmao
Not sure that's how it works :unsure:
But you have to multiply by 7 to get the true answer in sloth years. So, doing, the maths, I calculate that you are over seven million years old.
Original post by ANM775
I'd love to see a peadophile use that defence in court lmao

Omg... well that escalated quickly :eek:. I was thinking more that i'm not fit to be an adult yet. I may have existed for 21 years but have only lived for 12.5. I won't have learnt and experienced enough to become a proper adult until i'm at least 30 (in human years).
Original post by TheAnxiousSloth

because you've travelled to the dreamworld in those 8 years.
Think of all the people born on Feb 29th who are only a quarter of their age :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest