The Student Room Group

I want your honest answers

Guys what attracts you to a girl and girls what attracts you to a guy?
hahahah now honestly what attracts you to the opposite sex
(Original post by ecolier)Personality
are you a girl or a boy sorry i cant tell
If they like me then I like them .
A guy who isn’t afraid to show he’s caring, shows his emotions and can be vulnerable to the girl. Is consistent in the way he treats her and doesn’t **** around with other girls or have loads of girl friends, biggest ick is when a guy gets off to another girl or finds being attracted to another girl normal
Original post by Anonymous
A guy who isn’t afraid to show he’s caring, shows his emotions and can be vulnerable to the girl. Is consistent in the way he treats her and doesn’t **** around with other girls or have loads of girl friends, biggest ick is when a guy gets off to another girl or finds being attracted to another girl normal

I totally agree thanks for your input
Original post by SlytherinSoul

If she has a pretty face, and is neither underweight nor obese, then that will be satisfactory in terms of looks. The prettier the face the better ngl

Personality/values wise, I, and I think a lot of other guys, prefer a girl who's a little conservative and more relationship oriented than say, career focused specifically; along with a good sense of humour and can stand up to you/isn't a pushover
What attracts me to a male is,

If me and him have that banter together, and I don't need to worry about faking in front of him then I WANT HIM.
Oh and if I say 'I hate you' while laughing just know you are lucky.

However, I need to look into your eyes, so they better be good.

OR YOU ARE A WATTPAD BOY. 😍
For me, the person does not have to be academically intelligent, I prefer a person who is determined and ambitious. But that doesn’t mean straight A*s, more-so just a good attitude to academia.
But also, someone willing to spend time and get to know me. I once had a guy friend who bought me a pony stuffed toy because I’d mentioned in passing how when I was younger, I always wanted a pony. So sentimentality and being romantic I appreciate :smile:
Original post by SlytherinSoul

if he is respectful and sweet and funny and smart
Physical: taller than me, brown/ green eyes, muscular arms, good fashion sense, nice lips & smile, long hair, beard or sometimes glasses depending on how they look. Skinny boys are alright but it depends on their personality more tho for me.

Personality: intelligence, confidence, funny, ambitious, chilled, ambivert, nice guy, respectful.
If they have my taste in memes or not
Independent. Considerate. Wise. Experienced. Empathetic. Supportive. Skilled. Friendly personality. Resourcefulness. Dependable. Open-minded. Decent character ie good to fam and friends and respectful of ex-s when possible.

Obv other girls will want him too, if they are smart like me lol! :tongue: So none of that Disney nonsense about him having eyes only for me etc etc.

Now what I DON'T dig... immaturity. Falseness. Especially a conceit about how smart a dude is and how he can "outsmart" me by telling me what he thinks I want to hear when it's all so dumb and grade-school orthodoxy... LOL! I've heard it all before and know how empty it is. Whining. Lack of drive. Lack of open mind. I prefer a genuine, honest, open man even if sometimes he and I disagree respectfully.
Reply 13
12 gems on TSR.
And humor. Humor is always good.
mindblowing sex, nipple puller and suck my clit
if they r just radiating this vibe .You cant make the vibe but it just comes off u and certain girls might feel it.Sounds stupid but i feel like it is true cause not all women are attracted to the same type of men .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending