The Student Room Group

Unit 9 Biology Pearson coursework

Applied Science Unit 9: Human Regulation and Reproduction. Does anyone have their coursework done to help me on mine? Its in for two days and I just haven't done it, my previous grades are D* and I don't want it to be dragged down. Thank youuu

Scroll to see replies

hey, so sorry i havent done that unit yet, quick question have you done unit 4 yet?
Reply 2
hi, i am also struggling with unit 9 - human regulation and reproduction, mine is due tomorrow. were you able to do well?
Original post by miapaul1
Applied Science Unit 9: Human Regulation and Reproduction. Does anyone have their coursework done to help me on mine? Its in for two days and I just haven't done it, my previous grades are D* and I don't want it to be dragged down. Thank youuu
what part are you struggling with? i cant find my assignment but i could probably help
Reply 4
(Original post by dope_hana)what part are you struggling with? i cant find my assignment but i could probably help

Original post by dope_hana
what part are you struggling with? i cant find my assignment but i could probably help

thank you so much. I'm doing 9a (Understand the interrelationship and nervous control of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems) and I have been taught this through online classes and mainly parrot fashion PowerPoints and so I really do not know what to do or write. I am so sorry to bother you, I'm really struggling.
Original post by amyxa
(Original post by dope_hana)what part are you struggling with? i cant find my assignment but i could probably help

thank you so much. I'm doing 9a (Understand the interrelationship and nervous control of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems) and I have been taught this through online classes and mainly parrot fashion PowerPoints and so I really do not know what to do or write. I am so sorry to bother you, I'm really struggling.

I'm sorry I think I'm learning about that now, or something about neurons
Reply 6
have you managed to complete it mine is due tomorrow and im struggling
Reply 7
Original post by dope_hana
I'm sorry I think I'm learning about that now, or something about neurons

Ms.Girl its so confusing have you figured any of it out?
Original post by miapaul1

Hi im doing it now do you have any tips on unit 9 part A, its urgent i need some help if you can give me some :biggrin: thank you!
Original post by amyxa

hi do you have any tips you could give me?? im also doing unit 9 part a and need some help urgently thanks :biggrin:
Hey, could u send me a message as I am struggling with the unit 9 assignment
Original post by princesslai
Hey, could u send me a message as I am struggling with the unit 9 assignment

Original post by cherry12654
hi do you have any tips you could give me?? im also doing unit 9 part a and need some help urgently thanks :biggrin:

Hi, for some reason it does not let me message u on this. So could u maybe add me on snap or insta ?
Original post by princesslai
Hi, for some reason it does not let me message u on this. So could u maybe add me on snap or insta ?

sure
Hey could you message me on ig
hey could anyone please help me on unit 10 a and unit 2a please
Original post by adxllina
Ms.Girl its so confusing have you figured any of it out?

Hey I’m struggling with unit 9 B could you please help
I need help
Can anyone plus help me with UNIT 10 - biological molecules and biochemical processes :frown:
Original post by cherry12654

So I totally have some tips for you I don’t know if you’re gonna like it though but bear with me. See so you’ve only learn things online and you’ve done a pallet like parrot power points or whatever which basically means you’re either reading it in your head or just looking at the pictures or you’re just listening to the screen talking to you which any one of those things there’s only one thing which means you would have to go over that material three different times to hope to retain it unless of course you follow the simple trick. Now this simple trick is really just quite simple but the thing is is you gotta make yourself do it because it seems really just silly or stupid but you know what you wanna do is on your screen you know you put up what you need to be reading you have the screen reader read it to you and you follow along now if you don’t have a screen reader read it out loud and you can even read it out loud as you follow along in this and why is this important because you’re doing three things at once see humans we do things that’s called visual audio and Ken and Ken aesthetic visual is someone that talks really fast like me audio someone that talks about a medium pace and then kinesthetic someone that talks really slow are OK and you know and people are mixed up about all the different threesome more one than another maid if you want to learn something quick and that’s exactly how you do it to the point where you go over the second time and that means you’re gone through it six times because you did three things at once visual audio kinesthetic this also teaches this in NLP neurolinguistic programming Anthony Robbins teaches this kind of stuff but you know the thing is as well you know his you can find stuff for free I’m sure online and it might seem silly to read but read it it’ll change your life specially if you do what he says proven systems and you know there’s another reason why you’re having issues with what you’re trying to learn there and it’s because a well yeah it’s because you’re gonna start what it’s trying to teach you something you struggle with so you should take extra care to learn it because in learning it it’ll actually change your life because it happens to be what you’re personally what is personally holding you back in life right now. And I say this because I’ve been through it before too it took me a long time to get through it and I’m very much older and so hopefully hopefully you’ll get it done right when you read it or already done it by the time you read it and where to reach out for help you know that’s a big deal I know it’s really easy to get stuck in Arshels not come out and ask for help have a phenomenal life
Hello, could anyone please help me with my 9.2B assignment please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending