Huge room (lounge-sized!) going MEDWAY - 12 mins walk to Medway campus!Watch
My degree ended at a funny time so I held onto this room until now.
It it the largest room in the flat - it used to be the lounge.
Furnishings: (Optional = I bought them, I'll remove if you don't want, but I'll leave them if you want them )
- Large desk
- Double bed
- Double wardrobe
- New computer chair (Purchased October 2020)
- 2x bookcases (Optional)
- 1 x double leather sofa (Optional)
Costs around 1/2 the price of student halls!
Cost: £ 95/week (£412 / month standing order)
Deposit: 5 weeks rent (£475)
Bills: Arrange Gas + electric with current Tennants
Parking: Available outside the flat.
Current Tennants : Three 3rd year university students - 2 female, 1 male.
- Medway campus 12 minute walk (down 1 road)
- Dockside (Puregym, Tru gym, food, shopping outlet) - 15 minute walk (4 minute drive)
- Chatham town centre (+ indoor shopping centre + Sainsburys) - 15 minute walk.
- Gillingham high-street - 20 minute walk
- Brompton high street (Various convenience stores, kebab shop, pharmacy) - 4 minute walk.
It was renovated when I moved in - It has two brand new bathrooms and new flooring. There's also a shared garden outside (I spent a lot of the summer sat out there revising!)
Please send me a message if you're interested - I will happily show you the room!!
(P.s The landlady is very nice)