Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm currently resitting an A-level and I'm unsure if I'll get the B needed for the BBB minimum requirements. Does anyone know if ABC would also be accepted? Or do I need at least a B in everything?
Newcastle University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm currently resitting an A-level and I'm unsure if I'll get the B needed for the BBB minimum requirements. Does anyone know if ABC would also be accepted? Or do I need at least a B in everything?
Hi Anonymous,

It's great to hear you're interested in Newcastle University If you could share with me what programme you plan on studying, we can ask our PARTNERS team to look into this for you.

Thank you!

- Laura
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Newcastle University)
Hi Anonymous,

It's great to hear you're interested in Newcastle University If you could share with me what programme you plan on studying, we can ask our PARTNERS team to look into this for you.

Thank you!

- Laura
Hi! Thank you for your reply

I'm wanting to apply for Physiological Sciences (B100)
Newcastle University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! Thank you for your reply

I'm wanting to apply for Physiological Sciences (B100)
Hi Anonymous,

Great We asked our Physiological Sciences dept about this and they shared that yes, we would accept ABC for a PARTNERS physiological sciences application as long as the subjects awarded include Biology (or Chemistry), and one other science subject from Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics or Psychology. The third subject must not be General Studies, Use of Mathematics, World Development, Communication and Culture or Critical Thinking.

Hope this helps & good luck with the application! Any further admissions queries, please get in touch via [email protected].

- Laura
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Newcastle University)
Hi Anonymous,

Great We asked our Physiological Sciences dept about this and they shared that yes, we would accept ABC for a PARTNERS physiological sciences application as long as the subjects awarded include Biology (or Chemistry), and one other science subject from Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics or Psychology. The third subject must not be General Studies, Use of Mathematics, World Development, Communication and Culture or Critical Thinking.

Hope this helps & good luck with the application! Any further admissions queries, please get in touch via [email protected].

- Laura
Thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (484)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (593)
41.27%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (295)
20.53%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (65)
4.52%

Watched Threads