The Student Room Group

UCAS points

I am a student that does btec applied science and psychology and after I calculated my ucas points it's 88 in total. I wanna do Biomedical Science. I have decided for foundation years and then apply through clearing if I get better grades in August. Do you think this is a good idea?
Reply 1
Original post by AbiR912
I am a student that does btec applied science and psychology and after I calculated my ucas points it's 88 in total. I wanna do Biomedical Science. I have decided for foundation years and then apply through clearing if I get better grades in August. Do you think this is a good idea?

Provided you'd be happy at the foundation year courses if you ended up on them, then yes that would work. If you exceed your offers you may also be eligible for Adjustment, which may be something to look at before Clearing when results day comes.
Reply 2
Original post by Interea
Provided you'd be happy at the foundation year courses if you ended up on them, then yes that would work. If you exceed your offers you may also be eligible for Adjustment, which may be something to look at before Clearing when results day comes.

Thank you for your reply

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending