anushkasab
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm currently in year 11 and due to the current situation of covid-19 I have/may have to quarantine for a week or two depending on the situation meaning that I will miss out on a lot of work taught in school. I don't want to miss out and I want to revise at home. but i don't know how to start revising from scratch without missing out on anything
(i don't know what is being taught in school btw)
procrastinatingb
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
try and get in contact with people from your classes in order to see what is being done in class, or even better email your teachers to find out what they're doing so you can stay as up to date as possible. if you have extra time and want to revise what you've done in previous years, I suggest making a list of everything you've studied and colouring each thing red/amber/green and, starting with the stuff you've coloured red, revising it
anushkasab
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by procrastinatingb)
try and get in contact with people from your classes in order to see what is being done in class, or even better email your teachers to find out what they're doing so you can stay as up to date as possible. if you have extra time and want to revise what you've done in previous years, I suggest making a list of everything you've studied and colouring each thing red/amber/green and, starting with the stuff you've coloured red, revising it
thank you sooo much will definitely do this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads