How to report roommate to campus security without it being obvious it's me

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Lol I swear I'm usually not a snitch like this but I pay to live here too and it's getting ridiculous. My roommate is one of THOSE... In student halls that basically moved her boyfriend in to live with us. Now it was fine for the first month cause we weren't having that much of a problem with corona. But now, 3 people in the flat have tested positive (I'm waiting on my result) and the girl next door to me KEEPS bringing her boyfriend in, and he's COUGHING with his MOUTH OPEN all the f**king time, and even worse, I share a bathroom with her, so he's in there coughing too! And they're probably doing God knows what in there too. Not to mention all the noises, INTERESTING noises don't really bother me, have your fun but they make SO MUCH noise! They play fight and she screams like a literal crack head! I was literally thinking something bad was happening to one of my flatmates today and I like them (the rest of them at least lol) so I was worried. It was just this b**ch screaming at the top of her lungs for no good reason. Even her boyfriend was telling her to shut up :/. I need a way to tell security (we're not allowed visitors because of covid, and they'll ban him temporarily) to get him out without it being obvious it's me. Help lol
Anonymous #1
If it helps,
It's going to be obvious it's me because there are only 3 of us on that one floor. We don't have all of us on the same floor.
BTS_biased
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is it just the three of you in the flat? If not you could easily get away with it by telling security not to disclose your identity for security reasons
Anonymous #1
(Original post by BTS_biased)
Is it just the three of you in the flat? If not you could easily get away with it by telling security not to disclose your identity for security reasons
It's just us on the floor :thumbsdown:
BTS_biased
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If it helps,
It's going to be obvious it's me because there are only 3 of us on that one floor. We don't have all of us on the same floor.
Ah, its fine, just tell security not to disclose your identity. You pay to stay there and its not fair that you have to go through this. If not, ask them if they could provide you with alternative arrangements in a different flat.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (538)
33.96%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (651)
41.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (322)
20.33%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise