bishop2475
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So this might be weird but I saw other people post something similar so imma give this a shot. Basically I moved school this year (my final year before uni, I'm applying and writing my personal statement this week) and due to moving, I lost contact to my old group (they were rather toxic but it was better to be included than be alone). I was wondering if there is anyone here with similar interests I.e star wars, marvel, gaming etc or reading such as Harry Potter, music such as Queen, ACDC (I apologise for this being rather long). That's all I can think of right now 😁
username5446042
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bishop2475)
So this might be weird but I saw other people post something similar so imma give this a shot. Basically I moved school this year (my final year before uni, I'm applying and writing my personal statement this week) and due to moving, I lost contact to my old group (they were rather toxic but it was better to be included than be alone). I was wondering if there is anyone here with similar interests I.e star wars, marvel, gaming etc or reading such as Harry Potter, music such as Queen, ACDC (I apologise for this being rather long). That's all I can think of right now 😁
I recently moved schools and house (at Xmas which was hectic) and finding it ok to fit in. I’m in year 10 and interested in marvel, reading (Harry Potter 👌) and music by Queen..... love it!!! Definitely interested.
Blu
bishop2475
Rep:
?
(Original post by FancyAries06)
I recently moved schools and house (at Xmas which was hectic) and finding it ok to fit in. I’m in year 10 and interested in marvel, reading (Harry Potter 👌) and music by Queen..... love it!!! Definitely interested.
Blu
Ah it's nice to see someone with similar interests 😅how are you today?
username5446042
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bishop2475)
Ah it's nice to see someone with similar interests 😅how are you today?
I’m good thanks. Well okay at school but amazing at home. Getting my bedroom redone. Can’t wait! 🥳 how are you?
bishop2475
Rep:
?
(Original post by FancyAries06)
I’m good thanks. Well okay at school but amazing at home. Getting my bedroom redone. Can’t wait! 🥳 how are you?

That's good 😁I'm fine thanks, halfway through 2 weeks off so chilling and reading personal statements
username5446042
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry was folding washing lol my half term is this week/next week. Can’t remember 🤔😆
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (549)
34.01%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (665)
41.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (327)
20.26%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise