Anyone wonder what its like to be Barron Trump?

Watch this thread
Brownie02
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
He's still only 14 so 10-11 when his father became President. We've seen some pretty deplorable things said against him just because he's Donald Trumps son I wonder how sheltered he is from all of that? Does he spend much time online like others his age?

He is already towering over everyone at 14. He must be a good 6ft 4 judging by this recent image from the RNC

Name:  trumpheightbarron.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  93.1 KB

Just 4 years ago he was a little kid..
Name:  barron-trump.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  31.1 KB

His younger younger days how cute!
Name:  barron1.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  282.5 KB
Attached files
kcsjeo
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
ikkk feeling so sorry for him, he seems like a sweet guy who knows and dislikes his father too.

i had no idea he was so tall!
parkerrr
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Being trump's son must be horrible considering that most of the country hates Trump but at the same time it can't be THAT bad, I mean...his dad is a billionaire after all lol. He must be spoiled.
I hope he isn't like his father because he seems pretty sweet.
Chillman1
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by parkerrr)
Being trump's son must be horrible considering that most of the country hates Trump but at the same time it can't be THAT bad, I mean...his dad is a billionaire after all lol. He must be spoiled.
I hope he isn't like his father because he seems pretty sweet.
Being that he got elected, and is likely to get elected again, I don't think its accurate to say most the country hates him. Those who do are perhaps more verbal though.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
no
parkerrr
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Chillman1)
Being that he got elected, and is likely to get elected again, I don't think its accurate to say most the country hates him. Those who do are perhaps more verbal though.
I disagree, a huge portion of the country isn't able to vote because they're underage or they aren't U.S. citizens. He was elected back in 2016 but that doesn't make him popular among the minorities. Cancel culture is all over him. Remember when he got impeached for abuse of power. This whole situation gets worst by accusations made against him, things he's said and, the way he ran the pandemic, etc.
But yes somehow, he is likely to be reelected again AnYwaYs Idk any percentages to state how unpopular he is but so many people clearly don't like him.
Catsarepurrfect
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Honestly, poor boy... Puberty is hard enough without being in the public eye and without people hating you because of your dad...
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The president is not directly elected; Hillary Clinton received nearly 3 million more votes. Plus his disapproval ratings have remained above 50% for pretty much his entire presidency so I'd say it is accurate to say that.

I think it is unlikely for him to be re-elected. Polls in 2016 underestimated the effect of voter education in the rust belt, this time they have rectified that and weighted for it. However I think it will be quite close in terms of electoral college votes.

Whether he wins or loses the presidency, Trump won't win the popular vote.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
He didnt wiin the popular vote the first time.
I wouldnt be so confident of him winning this time By no means certain.

To answer the question, then only breifly.

I'd imagine as a father Trump is somewhat of a bully and overbearing. Generous, but treats him like an employee as a sort of mini me. I would expect Melania to be more shielding.

Is he spoilt? I dont know.

Does he have Trumps values and those of the Trump clan impressed upon him? Yes.
Does he have a lot of expectations and pressure? Yes.

Might be rich or even spoiled, but I expect he pays for it in other ways.

I bet his existence is a lot less normal than the Clinton or Obama children.
Last edited by 999tigger; 1 year ago
deadroseex
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
He plays roblox which is so flipping cute. But he isn't allowed Robux ):
chopingirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kcsjeo)
ikkk feeling so sorry for him, he seems like a sweet guy who knows and dislikes his father too.

i had no idea he was so tall!
what makes you think he dislikes his dad?
Chillman1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
He didnt wiin the popular vote the first time.
I wouldnt be so confident of him winning this time By no means certain.

To answer the question, then only breifly.

I'd imagine as a father Trump is somewhat of a bully and overbearing. Generous, but treats him like an employee as a sort of mini me. I would expect Melania to be more shielding.

Is he spoilt? I dont know.

Does he have Trumps values and those of the Trump clan impressed upon him? Yes.
Does he have a lot of expectations and pressure? Yes.

Might be rich or even spoiled, but I expect he pays for it in other ways.

I bet his existence is a lot less normal than the Clinton or Obama children.
Don't you think with the recent Biden "scandal", if you will, that it is pretty likely Trump is going to win? I'm not even a fan of his, he is the lesser of two evils as I see it.
JustOneMoreThing
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Don't you think with the recent Biden "scandal", if you will, that it is pretty likely Trump is going to win? I'm not even a fan of his, he is the lesser of two evils as I see it.
What scandal?
gurungs13
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)
What scandal?
He allowed his son to extort money from a Ukrainian oil money using his position to stop people from finding out. He also sniffs children. Say what you want bout Trump at least he isnt corrupt
Ramipril
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I wonder if he feels about his dad the same way Bojo's kids feel about him.

Either way, the life of 'luxury' wouldn't be worth it for me. He's a sitting president's son. He has privacy, but realistically it's not the kind of privacy the average boring person has. If I **** up chances are nobody important will notice or care. He needs to make sure his behaviour and what he does is either good, or doesn't get found out. I also can't imagine what it must be like to go to school.
Chillman1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What scandal?
A simple searching of "Biden scandal" on google would answer.
StriderHort
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Shame for the kid in terms of environment and a lunatic smashed bottle of a father, but beyond that I couldn't really speculate.
JustOneMoreThing
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by gurungs13)
He allowed his son to extort money from a Ukrainian oil money using his position to stop people from finding out. He also sniffs children. Say what you want bout Trump at least he isnt corrupt
Hardly call that a scandal, it isn't in the news very much and clearly isnt affecting him in the polls.
JustOneMoreThing
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
A simple searching of "Biden scandal" on google would answer.
I'm well aware of the news stories, I was asking the user which scandal they were talking about because currently there is no major scandal hurting him in the polls, dominating the news right now.
Chillman1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm well aware of the news stories, I was asking the user which scandal they were talking about because currently there is no major scandal hurting him in the polls, dominating the news right now.
Well, a single video regarding this scandal got over 1 million views in 8 hours, and there is multiple videos about this scandal with millions upon millions of views per video. Personally, I think that's quite big.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
24.24%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (10)
30.3%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
6.06%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
9.09%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
18.18%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
6.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads