Durham university pre-offer indicators?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know if Durham University sends every applicant an email confirming the degree that they have applied for, along with a copy of their 'unique pin'?

More to the point; will students whose applications are to be rejected, receive a unique pin?

I'm trying to work out if the fact that I have received a 'unique pin' means that I am likely to receive an offer, or if its just standard practice.

Thank you in advance 😊
LastBench
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I haven't come across anyone who hasn't received one we all on the same boat up until now i think
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by LastBench)
I haven't come across anyone who hasn't received one we all on the same boat up until now i think
The wait is awful isn't it 🙄 well, good luck to all of us 🤞🏻🙂
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The wait is awful isn't it 🙄 well, good luck to all of us 🤞🏻🙂
Just to set expectations the wait can be a very long one for early applicants. Some people last year who applied WITH achieved grades still had to wait until late Jan early Feb to get an offer as they tend to wait for all on time offers to come in and deadline is usually around 15th Jan. A very small amount get offers before Christmas and as there are a fair few deferred entries to 2021 year I would imagine these would be even less.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (88)
27.85%
No - I have already returned home (40)
12.66%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (61)
19.3%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (32)
10.13%
No - I live at home during term anyway (95)
30.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise