mhealevels2020-1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Does anyone have an advice on how to prep for EY’s partner interview and what to expect?
mattyp502
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mhealevels2020-1)
Does anyone have an advice on how to prep for EY’s partner interview and what to expect?
Hi, congrats on getting this far! Awesome work!!

From what I remember, they give you a brief a few days/week before your interview. Just make sure you’re as prepared as you can be. The partner interview is partially a personality test, you’ve already proven you have the skills, so just be yourself and you should ace it!

What service line are you joining?
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No advice but good luck
mhealevels2020-1
Rep:
?
(Original post by mattyp502)
Hi, congrats on getting this far! Awesome work!!

From what I remember, they give you a brief a few days/week before your interview. Just make sure you’re as prepared as you can be. The partner interview is partially a personality test, you’ve already proven you have the skills, so just be yourself and you should ace it!

What service line are you joining?
Hi Matt,

Thanks for replying, I originally applied for FSO Tax, however, after the team reviewed their numbers in alignment to the impact of Covid they decided they were no longer hiring. Thankfully, I was given the option to apply to a new service line and have chosen TRS.
mhealevels2020-1
Rep:
?
(Original post by tinygirl96)
No advice but good luck
Thank you
mattyp502
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi Matt,

Thanks for replying, I originally applied for FSO Tax, however, after the team reviewed their numbers in alignment to the impact of Covid they decided they were no longer hiring. Thankfully, I was given the option to apply to a new service line and have chosen TRS.
Nice, I’m in TRS as a third year! Which location are you joining?
mhealevels2020-1
Rep:
?
Hopefully Manchester, are you enjoying the apprenticeship?
mattyp502
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hopefully Manchester, are you enjoying the apprenticeship?
Nice! There’s a pretty big team on Manchester (about 50 I think) so that will be a good office to join.

Yea I’m enjoying the apprenticeship! Plenty of variety in the work I do and TRS are an excellent team to join, arguably one of the most important teams in EY for the UK economy over the next 12 months!
mhealevels2020-1
Rep:
?
(Original post by mattyp502)
Nice! There’s a pretty big team on Manchester (about 50 I think) so that will be a good office to join.

Yea I’m enjoying the apprenticeship! Plenty of variety in the work I do and TRS are an excellent team to join, arguably one of the most important teams in EY for the UK economy over the next 12 months!
That’s great to hear,

I really hope I can secure this apprenticeship as it seems like such a great opportunity, I’m glad you’re enjoying it!

And of course, I can imagine they’re extremely busy right now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (484)
33.66%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (594)
41.31%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (295)
20.51%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (65)
4.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed