The Student Room Group

EY 2020 Partner Interview

Does anyone have an advice on how to prep for EY’s partner interview and what to expect?
Original post by mhealevels2020-1
Does anyone have an advice on how to prep for EY’s partner interview and what to expect?

Hi, congrats on getting this far! Awesome work!!

From what I remember, they give you a brief a few days/week before your interview. Just make sure you’re as prepared as you can be. The partner interview is partially a personality test, you’ve already proven you have the skills, so just be yourself and you should ace it!

What service line are you joining?
No advice but good luck
Original post by mattyp502
Hi, congrats on getting this far! Awesome work!!

From what I remember, they give you a brief a few days/week before your interview. Just make sure you’re as prepared as you can be. The partner interview is partially a personality test, you’ve already proven you have the skills, so just be yourself and you should ace it!

What service line are you joining?

Hi Matt,

Thanks for replying, I originally applied for FSO Tax, however, after the team reviewed their numbers in alignment to the impact of Covid they decided they were no longer hiring. Thankfully, I was given the option to apply to a new service line and have chosen TRS.
Original post by tinygirl96
No advice but good luck

Thank you :smile:
Hi Matt,

Thanks for replying, I originally applied for FSO Tax, however, after the team reviewed their numbers in alignment to the impact of Covid they decided they were no longer hiring. Thankfully, I was given the option to apply to a new service line and have chosen TRS.

Nice, I’m in TRS as a third year! Which location are you joining?
Hopefully Manchester, are you enjoying the apprenticeship?
Hopefully Manchester, are you enjoying the apprenticeship?

Nice! There’s a pretty big team on Manchester (about 50 I think) so that will be a good office to join.

Yea I’m enjoying the apprenticeship! Plenty of variety in the work I do and TRS are an excellent team to join, arguably one of the most important teams in EY for the UK economy over the next 12 months!
Original post by mattyp502
Nice! There’s a pretty big team on Manchester (about 50 I think) so that will be a good office to join.

Yea I’m enjoying the apprenticeship! Plenty of variety in the work I do and TRS are an excellent team to join, arguably one of the most important teams in EY for the UK economy over the next 12 months!

That’s great to hear,

I really hope I can secure this apprenticeship as it seems like such a great opportunity, I’m glad you’re enjoying it!

And of course, I can imagine they’re extremely busy right now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending