biology aqa a level 2020 paper 3

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
zara.xx
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone have any predictions for AQA biology a level resit paper 3 tomorrow? Specifically the 25 marker?
Zetnie
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Lot's of people talking about importance of cycles in biology coming up maybe tomorrow. Last time it came up was 2011 so maybe a good chance of it coming up this time.
zara.xx
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Zetnie)
Lot's of people talking about importance of cycles in biology coming up maybe tomorrow. Last time it came up was 2011 so maybe a good chance of it coming up this time.
okay thank you! that would be a pretty good one
pixel9032
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone have 2019 papers?
Jess.johal
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by zara.xx)
Anyone have any predictions for AQA biology a level resit paper 3 tomorrow? Specifically the 25 marker?
Hi any chance you remember what the 25 markers were?🙂
Zetnie
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jess.johal)
Hi any chance you remember what the 25 markers were?🙂
25 marker on enzymes is the one i chose. I can't remember the other option.
sfr_1
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zetnie)
25 marker on enzymes is the one i chose. I can't remember the other option.
Is it the importance of enzymes?
Zetnie
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sfr_1)
Is it the importance of enzymes?
Yes i'm pretty sure it was, literally the best 25 marker I would say to come up.
Danirubenstein
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi
abortionlasagna
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Danirubenstein)
Hi
hi
niranS
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hey
Alex.F1240
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cat b)
How dude ppl hv I’ve been searching on the internet could u help me to then
Here are some threads that could help : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6873990 and https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6006010
Cat b
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Tysmmmm
Cat b
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Life save omg ty
Cat b
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Paper 2 ???
Cat b
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
R these for 2020 tho?
Alex.F1240
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cat b)
R these for 2020 tho?
yea theyre for 2020, i just did them at school and those were the exact same ones, theyre the 2020 papers
Cat b
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Alex.F1240)
yea theyre for 2020, i just did them at school and those were the exact same ones, theyre the 2020 papers
Img
Tyyyyyy
Alex.F1240
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cat b)
Img
Tyyyyyy
no worries
Cat b
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Alex.F1240)
Do u hv any idea about paper 2 by any chance?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (8)
22.86%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
8.57%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
11.43%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
8.57%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (8)
22.86%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
25.71%

Watched Threads