Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ask me anythinggg
parmezanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
have you ever questioned that you might be bisexual / pansexual / queer etc?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why are you gay?
How are you gay?

I don't understand. Can't you just play with yourself?
I can't control that.
Wdym play with yourself?
I'm gay because I like girls.

(Original post by parmezanne)
have you ever questioned that you might be bisexual / pansexual / queer etc?
Yeah, I used to think I was bisexual. But I realized I was lesbian. I was saying I was biromantic and homosexual. I finally figured out that I only wanted to have boys as friends and nothing more.
IVLIVSCAESAR
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why are you gay?
How are you gay?

I don't understand. Can't you just play with yourself?
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What age did you realize your sexuality?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
What age did you realize your sexuality?
A few days ago actually, so 15.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I can't control that.
Wdym play with yourself?
I'm gay because I like girls.

Yeah, I used to think I was bisexual. But I realized I was lesbian. I was saying I was biromantic and homosexual. I finally figured out that I only wanted to have boys as friends and nothing more.
You can control it. Or you saying you can't control yourself? - a slave.

Why are you (a) lesbians/gay. I don't understand how and why you want to have sex with the same gender.
Anonymous #1
You can control it. Or you saying you can't control yourself? - a slave.

Why are you (a) lesbians/gay. I don't understand how and why you want to have sex with the same gender.
So now you're being racist...
I am lesbian because I like girls and I'm sexually attracted to them. Not that hard to understand. :dontknow:
rxyaltyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am lesbian because I like girls and I'm sexually attracted to them. Not that hard to understand. :dontknow:
Racist?
I think the term you're looking for is homophobic haha
Just report it
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
It is. like what makes you prefer girls than boys. You can't give a detailed explanation about that.
Anonymous #1
It is. like what makes you prefer girls than boys. You can't give a detailed explanation about that.
Well, that's because I'm attracted to them. I don't like guys. I only see them as friends. Almost how you ask a straight person why do they like the opposite gender, it's the same thing. You're just attracted to them
chopingirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A few days ago actually, so 15.
Don't you think that's a little young to be dead sure about your sexuality whether you're straight, gay or anything else
deadroseex
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by chopingirl)
Don't you think that's a little young to be dead sure about your sexuality whether you're straight, gay or anything else
I know many people who are 14 and are bisexual/lesbian. If you change your mind, you change your mind!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by chopingirl)
No, I've already experienced with both genders.

(Original post by deadroseex)
I know many people who are 14 and are bisexual/lesbian. If you change your mind, you change your mind!
Exactly
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Well, that's because I'm attracted to them. I don't like guys. I only see them as friends. Almost how you ask a straight person why do they like the opposite gender, it's the same thing. You're just attracted to them
It's not the same as asking a straight person why they like the opposite gender. Anyone can say what you say - I'm just attracted to them.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
You're really feeling these posts since you removed one of them and reported it. If you can't take it, don't start a discussion.
Anonymous #1
It's not the same as asking a straight person why they like the opposite gender. Anyone can say what you say - I'm just attracted to them.
Well, if you want an explanation here we go : I've had sex with girls and I like it. Sex with men is not good to me. i don't like how penises look and they don't make me aroused. Women's body parts make me aroused. I've never actually had a crush on a man. More of an admiration or either I'd like to be friends with them.
You're really feeling these posts since you removed one of them and reported it. If you can't take it, don't start a discussion.
What? I didn't report it?
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you a virgin?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by karl pilkington)
Are you a virgin?
Yes, but I've had oral sex with both female and male.
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, but I've had oral sex with both female and male.
why did you have oral with a man ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads