Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    My gosh,i find it so upsetting. Why is the country so anti farmers. The farmers own most of the hooping country! Grrr im not hitler so i will not release my plans for the townies
    Why are the farmers so anti-country?! jesus, you lot wouldn't be happy unless the bloke in number 10 was wearing a tweed jacket with a pig at his feet and a shotgun over one shoulder.

Get over yourselves, it's called development and evolution. The country doesn't need fifteen million farmers whinging on about not being able to kill foxes with dogs and sht any more. Times change. Deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    I dont how much of a 'country boy' you are -loving it! but are Young Farmers popular in england?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Hehe, well don't use anything higer than a 20 bore shot gun if you ever do! I am very strict on that with women, they shouldn't shoot with anything too powerful, we don't want to hurt your lovely armsies now do we!
    :eek: please tell me you realise you're being incredibly patronising, right?

ReputationRep:
    I dont how much of a 'country boy' you are -loving it! but are Young Farmers popular in england?
    In what respect?

ReputationRep:
    without the lovely subsidies farming would be crippled.

so hush first. think second, and dont bother posting third

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)

erm no,thats people with crappy grade c land.
    Angus and perthshire -is top notch thankyou very much!

ReputationRep:
    Angus and perthshire -is top notch thankyou very much!
    <wets self with pure exitement> :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    :eek: please tell me you realise you're being incredibly patronising, right?
    Rubbish. Have you ever shot a 12 bore shotgun? The re-coil is too much for most women to handle especially a young aspiring Bisley gunner such as Ann here and it can become VERY dangerous. Just accept that I know more about the issue than yourself and my opinion is VERY common within the shooting community for a reason.

On the hunting and shooting issue get a life. Unless you actually live in the country and understand how it works you are way out of your depth to even comment.

ReputationRep:

ANd of course hunting and shooting. Without that farmers would be in the red. I don't thin kyou realise how much money shooting and hunting is worth to farmers and this country! More people shoot than go to church every weekend!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    ANd of course hunting and shooting. Without that farmers would be in the red. I don't thin kyou realise how much money shooting and hunting is worth to farmers and this country! More people shoot than go to church every weekend!!!!!
    ha we get lots of italians for some reason. 'all the gear no idea'-so my father says

ReputationRep:
    religion is on the way out. about time too

ReputationRep:
    religion is on the way out. about time too
    Not really.

ReputationRep:
    Not really.
    oh. on the rise is it?

ReputationRep:
    oh. on the rise is it?
    Not exactly but it isn't exactly on the slide either. Now begone with this stupid side issue, my point was that about 13 million people in this country shoot regualry. If I am not mistaken that is a huge chunk of the countries population.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who looks like a horse,likes horse, is a member of Young Farmers, supports the countryside alliance or just has straw in their pants rise.
    oh and if you want some game keeper action you are also welcome.
    mwah.
    I'm in, I love horses and used to have three What am I welcome to?

ReputationRep:
    Not exactly but it isn't exactly on the slide either. Now begone with this stupid side issue, my point was that about 13 million people in this country shoot regualry. If I am not mistaken that is a huge chunk of the countries population.
    I have no problem with shooting myself... just I don't see the fun in running around with horses watching dogs rip foxes to bits.

Anyway, the most annoying thing is where you get city people living in the country who don't understand the concept of public footpaths, so when us city people who like to enjoy the countryside go out they complain about us walking on their land. ****s. lol. Some farmers are also *******s and put barbed wire on stiles and stuff.

Anyway, this club ain't for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    I'm in, I love horses and used to have three What am I welcome to?
    woo yay. here standeth the horsey posse!

ReputationRep:

13 million? That is more than 1 in 6 people (including babies, children and OAPs). Think before you speak. The alternative is you give me a link to a site backing up your statement.

PS - technik, perhaps we have more in common than is seems - I agree pretty much 100% with what you've said.

And PublicSchoolAnn - get a life dear. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    I have no problem with shooting myself...
    Hehe. Cheer up love, it might never happen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grapefruit)
    Hehe. Cheer up love, it might never happen!
    Hehe, like what you've done there!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.