where to go out with friends under new COVID restrictions

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, thanks for checking out this thread
I hope y'all are doing well and enjoying life as much as possible with the new rules set in place!
Anyways, please share any ideas for what "cool" things to do with friends during the half term, where to hang out, etc. I'm thinking of meeting up with 6 people total, all 16-18 year olds, probably somewhere in London.

Usually I go to my friends' houses in the evening and experiment with alcohol... but obviously that's not safe ATM, so I'm wondering what good alternatives there might be.
When I search on the internet, I find these articles on 'lockdown entertainments' which include baking, painting, meditating...
But that's a bit too innocent and peaceful for a teenager like me!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I hope y'all are doing well and enjoying life as much as possible with the new rules set in place!
Anyways, please share any ideas for what "cool" things to do with friends during the half term, where to hang out, etc. I'm thinking of meeting up with 6 people total, all 16-18 year olds, probably somewhere in London.

Usually I go to my friends' houses in the evening and experiment with alcohol... but obviously that's not safe ATM, so I'm wondering what good alternatives there might be.
When I search on the internet, I find these articles on 'lockdown entertainments' which include baking, painting, meditating...
I mean tbf with lockdown 2 probs coming you got lil hope. Also noo underage drinking, been there done that not the best thing lol
JamesGoddard
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Go wild camping in some woods
Livm3g2109
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

I use discord and zoom to drunkenly play online games with my friends! Sometimes it’s even more convenient than actually going out or to a mates house.. I can end the call and go to bed without a 20 quid taxi in between!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (538)
33.96%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (651)
41.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (322)
20.33%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed