katieee_454
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Heyy, so myself and my friend are going to live together next year in student housing and we are looking for others who might also be looking for somewhere to live and people to live with.

We are a girl and boy who have been friends for years. We are very laid back and like to have a party now and then but not super frequently. We are looking for ideally a mix of guys and gals who are also laid back and easy to get on with who we can hopefully become good friends with and have a great time living together next year for our 2nd year of uni.

If anyone is also looking for more people to move in with then please let me know, we are currently looking for houses but need to find the people to move with first!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (485)
33.45%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (601)
41.45%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (298)
20.55%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (66)
4.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed