The Student Room Group

Any anime enthusiasts here?

Poll

How many anime's have you watched?

What is your favorite anime? Do you have opinions on certain animes or characters?

Scroll to see replies

hiiiiiii my fav is hxh and naruto :biggrin: also seven deadly sins was rlly good but s3 animation was,,,, uhh,,,,,,
Original post by shypanda009
hiiiiiii my fav is hxh and naruto :biggrin: also seven deadly sins was rlly good but s3 animation was,,,, uhh,,,,,,

Helloooooo. My favorite animes are Black Butler, The Seven Deadly Sins, Attack on Titan, Blue exorcist, and Haikyuu.
Reply 3
my fav is fruits basket(2019 version) idk if many ppl know it but i find it so wholesome
My favourite anime is Naoki Urasawa's Monster, a masterpiece in my humble opinion.
Original post by ^_^/
my fav is fruits basket(2019 version) idk if many ppl know it but i find it so wholesome

I've never heard of it, what is it about?
Original post by Red_Revolver
My favourite anime is Naoki Urasawa's Monster, a masterpiece in my humble opinion.

What is it about?
Original post by ^_^/

Omgggggg yesss that wass sooo goofff
Obligatory Anime Society and Autumn Anime thread links. :blow:

My favourite series remains Baccano! :yes:
Original post by Red_Revolver

You have good taste in anime. :yy:
Reply 10
Original post by sykobear
I've never heard of it, what is it about?

so this girl basically live on her own and she is taken in by the somas who have the zodiac sprits in them so when they are higged by the opposite sex they turn into that animal so this girl is trying to lift the curse
Reply 11
Original post by tbi_zlx
Omgggggg yesss that wass sooo goofff

only one season left and now we have to wait another 6 months for season 3 :frown:
Original post by ^_^/
so this girl basically live on her own and she is taken in by the somas who have the zodiac sprits in them so when they are higged by the opposite sex they turn into that animal so this girl is trying to lift the curse

Oh, sounds interesting!
Reply 13
Oh, sounds interesting!

u should try it
Helloooooo. My favorite animes are Black Butler, The Seven Deadly Sins, Attack on Titan, Blue exorcist, and Haikyuu.

yes bro!!! haikyuu is so good season 4 is so nice i love it (the animation feels off, but i like the plot :biggrin: )
Watched Girls und panzer recently and it's hilarious and wholesome.

They have a british team and they all sip tea while driving tanks.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Obligatory Anime Society and Autumn Anime thread links. :blow:

My favourite series remains Baccano! :yes:

I know - sttill havent watched it. I assume youve seen Hunter x Hunter and the Greed Island season?
Original post by 999tigger
I know - sttill havent watched it. I assume youve seen Hunter x Hunter and the Greed Island season?

Not the old OVAs, no. The 2011 series was my first and only exposure to Hunter x Hunter. Very good, though!
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Not the old OVAs, no. The 2011 series was my first and only exposure to Hunter x Hunter. Very good, though!

Yep it is S4 of the 2011 version where they have the card game a bit like magic.
What is your favorite anime? Do you have opinions on certain animes or characters?

I would not call myself an anime enthusiast: I did not watch animes usually as I was used to be. But still like them. Hellsing OVA and Monsters are my both favorites.

Quick Reply

Latest