What is the most unhealthy breakfast you can think of?

Watch
Dancernella
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m trying to go on a diet because Ive been gaining weight and I feel like it’s taking a toll on the sports that I do,tell me some and I’ll avoid having them for breakfast.

Edit: I know fried food is unhealthy but which ones aren’t as bad and would be good every once and a while?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Most unhealthy breakfast I can think of a junk food feast: fried, ultra-processed, high sugar, lots of dairy and stuffed with carbs.
Fried potato chips, beef/duck/goose/pork, chocolate gateau and high sugar soda drink.
Maybe pizza with cheese stuffed crusts, potato wedges, garlic bread, profiteroles and ice cream.
Exterminate
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't normally eat breakfast but the most unhealthy breakfasts I have aren't necessarily unhealthy individually. Whenever I go on holiday I will eat mountains and mountains of continental breakfast, hams, pastries etc. Too many calories!
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Most unhealthy breakfast I can think of a junk food feast: fried, ultra-processed, high sugar, lots of dairy and stuffed with carbs.
Fried potato chips, beef/duck/goose/pork, chocolate gateau and high sugar soda drink.
Maybe pizza with cheese stuffed crusts, potato wedges, garlic bread, profiteroles and ice cream.
I felt sick just reading that
Snufkin
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
I sometimes have leftover curry for breakfast and I am not ashamed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (572)
34.35%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (684)
41.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (334)
20.06%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.5%

Watched Threads