The Student Room Group

NGDP 2021 (Cohort 23)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 3467st
Nope! Just sit the tests, I’ve not sat them yet so can’t tell you what they’re like but I assume numerical reasoning, situational judgement etc - the usual grad scheme kinda tests!

Than you so much for replying, I have not done the test as well.Do we have different deadlines or the final deadline is 6th of January?
Reply 21
Hey! I’m applying as well, trying to prepare for the tests as I haven’t done them just yet. Does anyone know if you can do the practice ones (on the test platform they send you the link to) multiple times? Or is it a one time practice?
If anyone has done the online tests, do you have any tips? and do you know where we can find the competencies or values for this?
Reply 23
Original post by Student J11
If anyone has done the online tests, do you have any tips? and do you know where we can find the competencies or values for this?

Their key skills and behaviours are listed on their website and might be helpful! It's under the NGDP application tab
Reply 24
For the practise tests do you not get to know the correct answers for the 2 SJT questions?
(edited 3 years ago)
finished all tests, ran out of time for the numerical reasoning tho I think I was on the 12th question out of 15 so don't really know how I've done on that one, I guess just have to wait and see.
good luck everyone!
Original post by dc21
For the practise tests do you not get to know the correct answers for the 2 SJT questions?

The practice tests on the actual test lobby don't provide answers if I can remember correctly
Original post by Student J11

lots of practice !!!
Original post by Pepee7
Than you so much for replying, I have not done the test as well.Do we have different deadlines or the final deadline is 6th of January?

One deadline for all, 6th of Jan
Reply 29
I’ve not done any tests yet just filled out my information bit and it says application received! Any ideas what this means, won’t let me click on it and can’t find where the tests are to do!
Hi guys, I’m new here and have just begun my application! I was wondering how long after the tests you all waited to hear back?
Reply 31
Guys, can someone tell me where I can find the online tests?
Reply 32
I just completed the tests. Usually, you will get an email with the link for the tests, including the practice one, a few days after your application. I would recommend the practice one as it definitely helps. The numerical one is the hardest regarding time, I ran out of time so not sure how this will affect me!
Just finished my tests! Ran out of time for numerical reasoning but only had one left... (albeit I’m pretty sure many of my answers were wrong!) - Good luck everyone!
Original post by Pinkfog786
Hello, I haven't seen a thread for this yet so I thought I'd create one to find out who's applying.

Hello all,
I've applied but iv been stalling the online test it's due 6th jan, I have been doin mocks jst to get some idea as iv never done these test before, not sure if I'd even pass this, if I get lucky I think my age will go against me I'm 40!!!
Original post by dc21
Hey! I’m applying as well, trying to prepare for the tests as I haven’t done them just yet. Does anyone know if you can do the practice ones (on the test platform they send you the link to) multiple times? Or is it a one time practice?

Iv been doin practise ones jst from google, not tried theirs yet ... in the nxt few days I will attempt their practise ones and do the actual as iv stalled this test long enough... good luck to all
Original post by lora_7
Their key skills and behaviours are listed on their website and might be helpful! It's under the NGDP application tab

When do we need the values and competencies?? So that I'm more prepared x
Original post by 3467st
I’ve not done any tests yet just filled out my information bit and it says application received! Any ideas what this means, won’t let me click on it and can’t find where the tests are to do!

They should email you link for test, give th call as deadline is 6th jan
Give them a call as thy shud have sent you an email with link, deadline is 6th jan
Original post by Safali alam
Hello all,
I've applied but iv been stalling the online test it's due 6th jan, I have been doin mocks jst to get some idea as iv never done these test before, not sure if I'd even pass this, if I get lucky I think my age will go against me I'm 40!!!

Good luck! They’re not horrendous but the timing will throw you off - esp for the numerical reasoning. Age is nothing but a number :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending