The Student Room Group

Had no lunch or dinner

I bought some pasta from the canteen at college and I put it in my bag to have later at home so I don’t have to have what my parents make. I told my family I have my own dinner so they all ate without me and then when they finished my uncle just told me that I can’t eat that pasta because it’s gone of now because it’s from lunchtime. So my uncle threw it away and my family are now in bed so no one can cook anything and I can’t cook. I have eaten since breakfast and even that was just a small bowl of cereal. Is this healthy or should I run out now to go and get something to eat?

Scroll to see replies

How old are you? And do you have any microwaveable food like burgers,chicken subway,ect? If not go out and get something to eat! ✨put on a mask though,please✨
Reply 2
Original post by Dancernella
How old are you? And do you have any microwaveable food like burgers,chicken subway,ect? If not go out and get something to eat! ✨put on a mask though,please✨

I’m 22
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 22

Oh okay.:smile:
Reply 4

We don’t have a microwave because we have literally just moved house so we are still buying stuff
We don’t have a microwave because we have literally just moved house so we are still buying stuff

Do have have a 24 hr shop near you? If so you can go there.
Fried eggs? Maybe you can watch a simple YouTube tutorial on how to cook something?
You won't die from not eating for a day. Fasting once in a while is actually good for you.
Eat some cereal and some toast I'm sure you can manage that?
Reply 9
Do have have a 24 hr shop near you? If so you can go there.

Yes there’s an Asda I’ll go now
Original post by Mr T 999
Eat some cereal and some toast I'm sure you can manage that?

Original post by ChickenMadness
You won't die from not eating for a day. Fasting once in a while is actually good for you.

So should I go shop now or not?

That’s sad:frown: take care buddy!
That’s sad:frown: take care buddy!

How the **** is it sad

If you can why not? You're an adult lol
why are you acting like a baby when you are 22 years old? can't you feed yourself?

Only if you can't stand the feeling of being hungry and it's going to keep you up. Otherwise just go to sleep.
I’m 22

I despair
Original post by Mr T 999
If you can why not? You're an adult lol

I know, right!!!!!!
I bought some pasta from the canteen at college and I put it in my bag to have later at home so I don’t have to have what my parents make. I told my family I have my own dinner so they all ate without me and then when they finished my uncle just told me that I can’t eat that pasta because it’s gone of now because it’s from lunchtime. So my uncle threw it away and my family are now in bed so no one can cook anything and I can’t cook. I have eaten since breakfast and even that was just a small bowl of cereal. Is this healthy or should I run out now to go and get something to eat?

No disrespect but why are you saying this on here? Are you just looking for a convo or...? Because this is a bit random but again no disrespect just curious.
Original post by YaliaV123
I despair

Why

Latest