The Student Room Group

Temp jobs before Cyberpunk release?

I've just had a late graduation, my graduate job is starting at the end of January 2021.

Being avid gamer, I am planning to immerse myself in Cyberpunk on its release the 19th November.

My goal is to make around £600 to splurge on PC upgrades before the release.

I've never picked up work on such short notice and for such a short burst, which will be around three to four weeks until release.

I'm not sure how to approach it, where to go digging?

I really don't mind the hours and times the shifts end up being as I don't have any other responsibilities at the moment. I'm based in central London.

Any advice for what I've got in mind?
Original post by Cyberupgrade
I've just had a late graduation, my graduate job is starting at the end of January 2021.

Being avid gamer, I am planning to immerse myself in Cyberpunk on its release the 19th November.

My goal is to make around £600 to splurge on PC upgrades before the release.

I've never picked up work on such short notice and for such a short burst, which will be around three to four weeks until release.

I'm not sure how to approach it, where to go digging?

I really don't mind the hours and times the shifts end up being as I don't have any other responsibilities at the moment. I'm based in central London.

Any advice for what I've got in mind?

Warehouse jobs - imo Amazon pays the best (made about 1.5k doing overtime and working 4-5 days a week)
honestly not to be pessimist and bearer of bad news but i think your chances of getting a job in 4 weeks are extremely slim, it took me 2 months to find a job and i think that was lucky. even if you were to get extremely lucky and be invited for interview today, it would prob be a week away and prob at least another week after interview to start work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending