My cat's first appointment at the vet...how much do I bring?

Watch
asdasdihpi
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, um my cat is having his first vaccinations and whatnot next week at the vet, I was just wondering how much money do I bring to the vet as an approximate as I forgot to ask them.
(Only have cash currently so I can't just bring a card)
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by asdasdihpi)
Hi, um my cat is having his first vaccinations and whatnot next week at the vet, I was just wondering how much money do I bring to the vet as an approximate as I forgot to ask them.
(Only have cash currently so I can't just bring a card)
Why not look on their website or contact and ask?
Alternatively if theres a cash machine near, then you can nip to that whilst they are examining?
asdasdihpi
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Why not look on their website or contact and ask?
Alternatively if theres a cash machine near, then you can nip to that whilst they are examining?
Their website is currently down so can't access it. Also, I wouldn't want to leave my cat alone while he is being examined but thanks for the suggestions ill just bring how much I think is suitable.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by asdasdihpi)
Their website is currently down so can't access it. Also, I wouldn't want to leave my cat alone while he is being examined but thanks for the suggestions ill just bring how much I think is suitable.
If its not till next week, then why is it so difficult to contact and ask beforehand?

Take £125 with you.

https://www.nimblefins.co.uk/average...t-vaccinations
Last edited by 999tigger; 1 month ago
Has24
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For me it's around £30 for vaccinations. My surgery generally don't charge a consulatation fee for vaccinations. So unless your little baby is needing some worming/flea treatment it shouldn't go higher than £50
browniecat
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
normally vaccinations are around £30 - £40, maybe bring £50 just to be on the safe side and you should be good
asdasdihpi
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
If its not till next week, then why is it so difficult to contact and ask beforehand?

Take £125 with you.

https://www.nimblefins.co.uk/average...t-vaccinations
I thought it would be easier asking people with cats...
asdasdihpi
Rep:
?
(Original post by Has24)
For me it's around £30 for vaccinations. My surgery generally don't charge a consulatation fee for vaccinations. So unless your little baby is needing some worming/flea treatment it shouldn't go higher than £50
Perfect!Thank you for the helpful reply.
asdasdihpi
Rep:
?
(Original post by browniecat)
normally vaccinations are around £30 - £40, maybe bring £50 just to be on the safe side and you should be good
That's helpful! Thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads