How much is a cats vaccination...??

Watch
asdasdihpi
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, um my cat is having his first vaccinations and whatnot next week at the vet, I was just wondering how much money do I bring to the vet as an approximate as I forgot to ask them.
(Only have cash currently so I can't just bring a card)
Bexjw
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You’ve already made this thread and there’s posts advising you on there.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dont spamming. This is a student forum on a school night and it is currently 1 am; if you are really this in need an answer I suggest you do it in the morning when more people are up and will see this. Most people on here are already bored and have seen your other thread, posting another one wont get you more responses.
Last edited by LovelyMrFox; 1 month ago
asdasdihpi
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Stop spamming. This is a student forum on a school night and it is currently 1 am; if you are really this in need an answer I suggest you do it in the morning when more people are up and will see this. Most people on here are already bored and have seen your other thread, posting another one wont get you more responses.
My computer lagged and I didn't see the first one that posted so I wasn't purposefully spamming (twice isn't spam btw) as I thought the first one didn't post. Well, clearly I know that if I'm a student myself :/ I thought more people would be awake as it is half term...
and lastly, I don't think most people come on here due to boredom, more likely to have questions answered like myself. So next time don't assume @NotsolovelyMrFox.
Last edited by asdasdihpi; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads