kolson2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm trying to apply through UCAS for this next academic year, but I'm currently attending a Uni in the US. I'll have credits before I go to the UK (If I get in anywhere). I also did IB and my current school has accepted 30 credits from that and 3 from my math on ACT. So by the end of this semester, I will have 47 credits. By the end of the year, I will have somewhere between 59-64 credit hours completed. Can I put this in my UCAS application?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kolson2)
I'm trying to apply through UCAS for this next academic year, but I'm currently attending a Uni in the US. I'll have credits before I go to the UK (If I get in anywhere). I also did IB and my current school has accepted 30 credits from that and 3 from my math on ACT. So by the end of this semester, I will have 47 credits. By the end of the year, I will have somewhere between 59-64 credit hours completed. Can I put this in my UCAS application?
Yes

Don't list the credits from your IB/ACT but list your current university as a place of study and add "undergraduate credits" as a qualification (use the "Other" option and write it in) and then add each module you've studies while at that university. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...8#post40298338 shows roughly how to add university credits
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (671)
33.65%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (847)
42.48%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.31%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.56%

Watched Threads