The Student Room Group

sixth form

Hi,
What are the best sixth forms around the Manchester area?
Thank You.
There’s many to be honest. Some of the most well-known are Loreto Sixth Form, Altrincham Grammar School (they have a girls’ and a boys’), Manchester Grammar, Withington Girls’ School.

Also from my area (Oldham) you have Blue Coat which is state and Oldham Hulme which is independent.

This article is from 2017 but it may give you a starting point: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/revealed-best-schools-greater-manchester-13957168.amp
Thank you asthon23!
I'm planning on moving around that area before next year, and I'll be starting the sixth form. Just want to get an idea. Let's hope this covid goes away before that! Otherwise, all my plans go down the drain!:s-smilie:
Original post by Allera
Thank you asthon23!

No problem!

I just saw your plans and I wish you the best of luck. I'm so fed up of COVID too; I feel like it's ruined my last year of school :bawling:. I'm not sure it will really "go away" as such, but fingers crossed we'll have a vaccine and be able to live more normally!

You'll have to let me know what you decide. 0161 rise up!
Original post by ashton23
No problem!

I just saw your plans and I wish you the best of luck. I'm so fed up of COVID too; I feel like it's ruined my last year of school :bawling:. I'm not sure it will really "go away" as such, but fingers crossed we'll have a vaccine and be able to live more normally!

You'll have to let me know what you decide. 0161 rise up!

Same here. I just can't wait to go back to a sense of normality!
Original post by Allera
Same here. I just can't wait to go back to a sense of normality!

Completely! Let's hope it's sooner rather than later. I hate thinking it might affect my university experience too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending