Laura5_90
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi Everyone,

I am currently on Unit 4 (assignment plan table and report). I have managed to type my timetable but I do not know how to start on the report! any advice please?

Thank you
JohnsonB94
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey!

I am on unit 4 not sure where to start!

i am most likely overthinking it as its only a plan, do you have any tips?
Laura5_90
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by JohnsonB94)
Hey!

I am on unit 4 not sure where to start!

i am most likely overthinking it as its only a plan, do you have any tips?
Hi!

I submitted Unit 4 last week and achieved it! Indeed it was just the plan, and this was me thinking I had to do a report afterwards!!!
Just do your assignment plan, make sure you put the days of the week with the days of the month etc and that is it! Submit your draft first just in case but it was definitely easy! Now I am on unit 5 and already dying with all the info we need to put in!!!
yxverea
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
so I've just started the midwifery access course and i'm Blank On Unit 1 : Write a list of questions about the costs of HE study and the possible sources of financial support that you should ask each university/college that you are considering for your HE studies. Your list of questions must include a minimum of 4 costs that relate to study at university.
Your list of questions must also include a minimum of 4 sources of financial support.
I've gone completely blank . . I submitted some questions whereas it got a non achieved and I need to re-submit this unit for this question. I would appreciate it if someone could give me some sort of help on this. As I am literally BLANK. :/ not sure what going on if i'm just really silly - probably a straight forward thing to write and i'm sitting here not moving forward because of this .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (494)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (613)
41.56%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (300)
20.34%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.61%

Watched Threads