Kannanj28
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everyone.hope all are safe and healthy. Could anyone tell me which is the better University for msc supply chain and logistics - Brunel or Sheffield hallam university. Iam planning to attend Jan intake.
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kannanj28)
Hello everyone.hope all are safe and healthy. Could anyone tell me which is the better University for msc supply chain and logistics - Brunel or Sheffield hallam university. Iam planning to attend Jan intake.
Hi Kannanj28

I hope you are safe and well! I am happy to see you're looking at Hallam to study MSc Logistics and Supply Chain management. Our postgraduate open day has just past, but you can still access up all the content if you sign up here. There are new course talks delivered by the course leaders so you can really get a better feel of what it is like to study the course.

You can also chat to some of our current postgraduate students and application advisers (on the staff tab) on our chat platform to find out more about student life and get help with your application.

Let me know if you have any other questions about student life at Hallam!

- Ella
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (703)
33.85%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (888)
42.75%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.92%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.48%

Watched Threads