don't click guys ... (plz do actually!)

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
wht does this mean?
im texting a guy atm and he took 36hrs to reply to my text, as soon as he replied, i text back within 1 minute, then it took him 1hr 30mins to reply to my text.
Is he really busy or just not interested?
_wdw0703_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
From my experience he's probably playing video games x
dj_ad_1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
we can only make assumptions you would have to ask to find out.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by _wdw0703_)
oh, ok then , thx :cyber:
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
oh, ok then , thx :cyber:
Yeahh honestly ask him and see why the reps are so late. I mean im a guy so idk maybe some girls may be too shy to ask. But just ask him see why he reps so late
Anonymous #1
(Original post by _wdw0703_)
do you think he's not interested then as he would rather play video games then reply to me
Moonbow
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
wht does this mean?
im texting a guy atm and he took 36hrs to reply to my text, as soon as he replied, i text back within 1 minute, then it took him 1hr 30mins to reply to my text.
Is he really busy or just not interested?
It means he is studying very hard to try his very best in his education.
Spoiler:
Show
Haha! Likely not, but maybe you should just say how you feel, I’m sure interested or not it would be nice to clear the air
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Moonbow)
It means he is studying very hard to try his very best in his education.
Spoiler:
Show
Haha! Likely not, but maybe you should just say how you feel, I’m sure interested or not it would be nice to clear the air
ok, i feel like it would be awkward saying about how i feel tho as i dont no wht is going on in his life, he could have a legitimate reason for taking 36hrs to reply, and then 1hr30mins to reply after that.
somepopcorn
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
he might have fell asleep
jinyis
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think he might not be THAT interested tbh - just from experience with guys. I mean he can't be playing video games for 24 hours and usually when a guy likes a girl, he's really nervous and expectant for their texts. But take my advice with a pinch of salt - maybe this guy is different and does like you and is playing a veryyyy long cat and mouse game... but I doubt it? I guess it also depends on the depth of your texts?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by jinyis)
I think he might not be THAT interested tbh - just from experience with guys. I mean he can't be playing video games for 24 hours and usually when a guy likes a girl, he's really nervous and expectant for their texts. But take my advice with a pinch of salt - maybe this guy is different and does like you and is playing a veryyyy long cat and mouse game... but I doubt it? I guess it also depends on the depth of your texts?
(Original post by somepopcorn)
he might have fell asleep
OK, thx, tbh as u say, he wouldnt be playing video games for 24hrs. i think ur right, i dont think he is interested. thx u
jinyis
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OK, thx, tbh as u say, he wouldnt be playing video games for 24hrs. i think ur right, i dont think he is interested. thx u
I feel for you and Im sorry that Im saying sorry that he's not that interested. And I don't know if you're a boy or girl but you deserve someone who will be 100% committed to your texts and will reply back no matter what. <3
Anonymous #1
I feel for you and Im sorry that Im saying sorry that he's not that interested. And I don't know if you're a boy or girl but you deserve someone who will be 100% committed to your texts and will reply back no matter what. <3
:bawling::nopity::thumbsup:
Anonymous #1
its sad cos he is so chatty and lovely in person, but via text, he just seems disinterested and unbothered.
somepopcorn
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
go with imagination
Anonymous #1
(Original post by somepopcorn)
go with imagination
:iiam:
jinyis
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
its sad cos he is so chatty and lovely in person, but via text, he just seems disinterested and unbothered.
Maybe he's a bad texter? But honestly, once a guy kept texting me even when I ignored him and when I finally texted him back he would just ignore my messages! And then when I brought it up he said he was a bad texter and ugh total train wreck what happened next but . And it's like everyone is on their phone like all the time or have it close by - I'm assuming you're a student? So he's probably seen your text but decided not to reply.
somepopcorn
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
not a student but interested in learning more about school at home
Anonymous #1
Maybe he's a bad texter? But honestly, once a guy kept texting me even when I ignored him and when I finally texted him back he would just ignore my messages! And then when I brought it up he said he was a bad texter and ugh total train wreck what happened next but . And it's like everyone is on their phone like all the time or have it close by - I'm assuming you're a student? So he's probably seen your text but decided not to reply.
yep, im a student. he is glued to his phone in lectures so as u say, he probs seen the text and not bothered to reply. in tht case, im not bothering with him.
ima sit with my gals in my lecture this afternoon :mmm:
somepopcorn
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
lecture means
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (97)
28.36%
No - I have already returned home (44)
12.87%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (65)
19.01%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (35)
10.23%
No - I live at home during term anyway (101)
29.53%

Watched Threads