Your post is being reviewed

Watch
snowrat
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What did I do for my posts to be reviewed every single time before it is posted successfully? Sometimes the reviewing takes more than a day. What should I do to post freely? Phone verification? I have verified through email in the registration process. Also take note that I am not getting any badges, and it does not show the number of my posts correctly in the profile page. This is just so inconvenient and frustrating.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Things get trapped in the filter for various reasons, threads with mentions of suicide/self harm, phone numbers or url links usually get put in pre moderation to make sure the thread is suitable for the site.
If you are trying to post on anonymous or post in the mental health forum these threads will also get stuck in pre mod sometimes especially when the user is new.
If you are doing none of the above then its unfortunately likely to do with being a new account.
The pre moderation filter can be a bit inconvenient for some users but its aimed to keep the site as a whole safe and friendly
Please just be patient, if your post/thread is fine someone in the report queue will approve it for you but this can take a while if they have a lot of threads to approve
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (87)
27.8%
No - I have already returned home (40)
12.78%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (60)
19.17%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (32)
10.22%
No - I live at home during term anyway (94)
30.03%

Watched Threads