Gogglebox is the best TV show ever made.

Watch
eggythecracked
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have not laughed so much at a television show in years. I can finally die happy knowing that Gogglebox is on television. h
Last edited by eggythecracked; 1 month ago
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:five:
Watching Gogglebox got me through lockdown one of the best thingd aboht it :lol: :yes:
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yes I love gogglebox as well:bhangra: im just wondering how they came up with the name?
rxyaltyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I love it too, I've been watching it for years.
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is strange show when you think of the premise of it, though it can be great fun. I met someone who is on it last year (was on a train with them), though we did not discuss it.
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
It is strange show when you think of the premise of it, though it can be great fun. I met someone who is on it last year (was on a train with them), though we did not discuss it.
who was it you met on the train?
barnetlad
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
who was it you met on the train?
Dame Maureen Lipman (as she is now). I did not know she was on Corrie until overlooking her reading a script which said 'Rovers Return'. She is on the celebrity version.
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dame Maureen Lipman (as she is now). I did not know she was on Corrie until overlooking her reading a script which said 'Rovers Return'. She is on the celebrity version.
oh yeh she plays the mother to tyrone lol shes funny
barnetlad
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
oh yeh she plays the mother to tyrone lol shes funny
I saw her in a play at the Hampstead Theatre a few years ago and it was very good. Her late husband Jack Rosenthal was an excellent writer, including many plays and early episodes of Corrie.
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I saw her in a play at the Hampstead Theatre a few years ago and it was very good. Her late husband Jack Rosenthal was an excellent writer, including many plays and early episodes of Corrie.
oh thats sad to hear about her husband oh I didnt know that he wrote for corrie interesting
username5357544
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Omfg 🙀
Yes yes yes
Looovvvvvvveeee ittt!!!!

I live for it

What is the point of Friday 9pm if gogglebox isn’t on???
Last edited by username5357544; 1 month ago
Emma:-)
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I love it
Didn't really watch it in the beginning (don't know why) but I'm glad I found it.
username5357544
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Emma:-))
I love it
Didn't really watch it in the beginning (don't know why) but I'm glad I found it.
Yes!
BoomBingling
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just watched 10 minutes of it on Netflix, and I think it's trash.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.92%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (929)
42.69%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (413)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (96)
4.41%

Watched Threads