can a broken young love ever be fixed..

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
can a broken young love ever be fixed in the future?
RichPiana
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You sound about 12, focus on preparing your ingredients for your food tech lesson tomorrow morning.
Halfeti Rose
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ever is a strong word. So yes of course it can, you're young.

On the other hand, if you asked "Can a broken old love ever be fixed" the answer will be much harder.
JudithDiana89
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes. maybe when both of you are a little older and understand situations better, maybe you get a chance but for now, focus on something much important, like your studies lol
parkerrr
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
can a broken young love ever be fixed in the future?
I really do hope so
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Expand on that, what happened?
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How do you suggest anyone here helps you if you havent given the tiniest bit of context?
ashtolga23
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, do you mind if I ask how old you are? Your thought sounds very similar to one I had as a young teenager, but it truly does get better, and the wounds heal.

If you could give us some more detail I may be able to tailor my advice, but I promise it's not the end of the world even if it seems it. These experiences shape you and strengthen you in the end. It will all be okay.
candydiva
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No. The love itself can never be "fixed." Ur feelings of loss and hurt can be fixed... by time most likely and perhaps some activities that provide a different perspective so u spend a little less time trapped in misery.

A philosopher once said...

Don't look back u can never look back
I thought I knew what love was what did I know
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go..
(D Henley 1984)
RichPiana
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
and u sound like an ignorant ******** x
I'll send Bob the builder over to fix you up.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ashton23)
Hey, do you mind if I ask how old you are? Your thought sounds very similar to one I had as a young teenager, but it truly does get better, and the wounds heal.

If you could give us some more detail I may be able to tailor my advice, but I promise it's not the end of the world even if it seems it. These experiences shape you and strengthen you in the end. It will all be okay.
we just keep arguing and stuff and I hate it
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Are you still together? Communicate things better, all relationships have arguments now and then but its all about good communication to minimise them.
Anonymous #1
Are you still together? Communicate things better, all relationships have arguments now and then but its all about good communication to minimise them.
we broke up last night but he’s begging for a second chance & yeah but ours aren’t every now and then
Anonymous #1
we broke up last night but he’s begging for a second chance & yeah but ours aren’t every now and then
Not last night sorry the night before
ashtolga23
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm sorry to hear that. There's a lot to think about in that situation; if it's affecting other areas of your life then I think you really need some kind of ultimatum. Either you talk and get to the root of the problem, or you take a break from one another.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (672)
33.63%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (850)
42.54%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.27%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.55%

Watched Threads